SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

man wearin skinny jeans is already bad and folding them like a capris even worst! thats just too feminine imo...

man wearin skinny jeans is already bad and folding them like a capris even worst! thats just too feminine imo...

Since I'm finally back home in the DMV, for the next two weeks anyway. I decided to contribute in true DC style, a different foam all week...

Monday (Labor Day)
391626838.jpg

Tuesday
391626839.jpg

Since I'm finally back home in the DMV, for the next two weeks anyway. I decided to contribute in true DC style, a different foam all week...

Monday (Labor Day)
391626838.jpg

Tuesday
391626839.jpg

Proto - those are og air max 2's (from 1994 I believe). the swoosh is actually plastic like on AM93s. mom supported my sneaker habit starting back in 5th grade so I was happy to give her a sick pair for her 62nd birthday this month. and yea, lots of haters on here, which is why I tend to stick to the fam thread. I realize NT has a fascination with excessively rotund behinds, but again her proportions look mighty fine to me, especially in that 3rd pic. but I'm white and I like thin cute white chicks.

Seth - thanks meng. looks like a pleasant day for some fieldwork! oh and thanks again for the link on those AM2's
wink.gif

Tim - larrivee/Seth is a geologist, like me and Randy Marsh. we are all brilliant and immensely entertaining. 

Proto - those are og air max 2's (from 1994 I believe). the swoosh is actually plastic like on AM93s. mom supported my sneaker habit starting back in 5th grade so I was happy to give her a sick pair for her 62nd birthday this month. and yea, lots of haters on here, which is why I tend to stick to the fam thread. I realize NT has a fascination with excessively rotund behinds, but again her proportions look mighty fine to me, especially in that 3rd pic. but I'm white and I like thin cute white chicks.

Seth - thanks meng. looks like a pleasant day for some fieldwork! oh and thanks again for the link on those AM2's
wink.gif

Tim - larrivee/Seth is a geologist, like me and Randy Marsh. we are all brilliant and immensely entertaining. 

Originally Posted by tooth

.................................... True.

Tim - what ^he said, field geologist.

Ed - nice Stasis
pimp.gif
  If only my pair was that clean
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tooth

.................................... True.

Tim - what ^he said, field geologist.

Ed - nice Stasis
pimp.gif
  If only my pair was that clean
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom