September Wrestling Thread 2021

On paper this looks like an absolutely stacked show..But in reality it's just a pile of hot garbage..I'ma still watch tho..

Here’s the card for the show, at least as of this writing:

• Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
  • Bobby Lashley vs. Goldberg
  • Nikki A.S.H. vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley
  • Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
  • Edge vs. Seth Rollins
  • AJ Styles & Omos vs. RK-Bro
  • The Usos vs. The Mysterios
  • Sheamus vs. Damian Priest
  • Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder Mahal
  • Eva Marie vs. Alexa Bliss

I ain't makin fun of nobody..If I could find a way to cry and get on tv when BaeOmi makes her entrance I'd do it 100%..Gotdamn I bet she smells like rainbows and hope..

Febreze should put that scent in a can.

I got the limited edition upupdowndown uno deck a couple days ago. Sold out in under a day and they only made 2500 of them

IOjldJGKC7k8n0RJKV4MKCEl8PtrrzYjmBedf2bMHLs.jpg

On paper this looks like an absolutely stacked show..But in reality it's just a pile of hot garbage..I'ma still watch tho..

Here’s the card for the show, at least as of this writing:

• Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
  • Bobby Lashley vs. Goldberg
  • Nikki A.S.H. vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley
  • Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
  • Edge vs. Seth Rollins
  • AJ Styles & Omos vs. RK-Bro
  • The Usos vs. The Mysterios
  • Sheamus vs. Damian Priest
  • Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder Mahal
  • Eva Marie vs. Alexa Bliss

Ready for Sheamus and Dame Pastor to steal the show

Really hope WWE attempts to pull out all the stops tn in response cuz man that is a hard act to follow.

P.S. just a neutral fan hoping for a good show tn

^It was only $8.99 for me. A fortune compared to what I’m so spoiled by with Amazon but it is what it is.

AEw show at Arthur Ashe stadium in September.

Oh! Never been to an outdoor event before. I’ll look into it.
side-note, AEW needs to do a show in Panama Citywith that pool around the ring:lol:

it says on the website that the shirt only has a front print.

I tried purchasing the shirt this morning, and got an error message each time. Checked my bank account to see if any went through, and I’ve got 3 pending charges 🤦🏻‍♂️. No confirmation email though. So I’m kinda tempted to try again if people are having success.At this point though, I think I’m just gonna wait it out and get those charges sorted out.
Jeez wrestling tees are like SNKRS drops now? What a time...

Yeah the policing of masks is going to be pretty tough. I'm perfectly fine with all venues requiring proof of vax though like Allegiant just put in place. Will be surprised if more places aren't doing that once the weather starts getting cooler.

Same. I kinda just wish we could get a set of rules across the board and go with it. Great American Ballpark isn't doing anything for games, and they haven't mentioned anything for concerts. Most concert venues are doing proof of vaccination or negative test. They haven't sent me anything about Chicago yet, but I guess I'm rolling out with everything just in case.

gonna watch ss tonight if the cock doesnt act up.

streaming been acting up ever since the olympics were on

Back
Top Bottom