September Wrestling Thread 2021

Now that the site seems to be working, I want to try purchasing a shirt. But I’m also worried about the 2 pending charges on my card from PWT (it was 3 charges this morning, but now there’s 2), and getting mass confirmation emails for all the charges.
I think you'll be ok..Since you didn't get an order confirmation email immediately like a couple of us did I highly doubt you'll get charged for multiple shirts several hours later outta the blue..I'd say go ahead and pull the trigger..

wow never knew seth rollins sounded like a weasley geek. sound like thatguy from big bang theory who was ******* penny

Fomo, I'm gonna level with you.

You haven't begun to see what I'm capable of. If I really cut a promo on you, they would A: ban me AGAIN or B: you would have to change your name so nobody can @ your *** in this thread ever again AND sit down to piss for the rest of your life.

You aren't even worthy of my sloppy seconds.

Cliche...cliche...cliche.

Ive done it all and NOT been banned, so getting banned is not impressive at all.

But do you know who is impressive?

I, The Promo aka The LEGIT Promo aka The Format aka The LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT.

I, The Promo aka The LEGIT Promo aka The Format aka The LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT, look forward to watching the Summerslam Main Show with you all, be sure to stay tuned to the thots of our wonderful GM Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer after the show.

Back
Top Bottom