September Wrestling Thread 2021

D6124C22-D653-4F70-A5D1-5C8E7AC8DC5A.jpeg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Jim Cornette on Punk’s debut: well, it wasn’t the way I would have done it… it was actually a lot better. It was perfect.

From the newest Jim Cornette Experience, on CM Punk’s AEW debut. Also puts over Punk and the entire segment huge, including saying that he doesn’t think he’s ever heard a crowd reaction like that in his life.

Brian Last says he thinks Tony Khan handled this much better than Vince McMahon would have.

Jim then struggles to think of any bigger wrestling moment in the past two decades. Says Punk right now is bigger than Cena coming back and if The Rock was to come back, as they are still in the public eye. “How can I miss you when you don’t go away?”

Says “all AEW has to do is not **** this up.”

Brian Last says he has faith in Punk because he has shown quality control throughout his career. Says this moment could not possibly have gone any better.

YO ill take any version of bearded brock. Roman cant have a peaceful win now a days
Main was decent gotta say seth vs edge and the woman's 3x match were probably my 2 fav of the night

Back
Top Bottom