September Wrestling Thread 2021

gucci3.png

Cena needs to get a hair transplant & call it a day. This man gets punched & the 1st he does is make sure his hairs slicked back. He's a nut for even walking around like that.

All the TOP STARS are in Smackdown. FOX ain't ******* around when it comes to their investment

Last night's show was OK. Nothing great.

There were 2 good matches but i felt could've been better.

Reigns vs Cena was letdown.

Cena looked off but i get it since he hasn't wrestled in a while but not going to excuse it either.

The 2 surprise returns were cool, though.

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Jim Cornette on Punk’s debut: well, it wasn’t the way I would have done it… it was actually a lot better. It was perfect.

From the newest Jim Cornette Experience, on CM Punk’s AEW debut. Also puts over Punk and the entire segment huge, including saying that he doesn’t think he’s ever heard a crowd reaction like that in his life.

Brian Last says he thinks Tony Khan handled this much better than Vince McMahon would have.

Jim then struggles to think of any bigger wrestling moment in the past two decades. Says Punk right now is bigger than Cena coming back and if The Rock was to come back, as they are still in the public eye. “How can I miss you when you don’t go away?”

Says “all AEW has to do is not **** this up.”

Brian Last says he has faith in Punk because he has shown quality control throughout his career. Says this moment could not possibly have gone any better.

That was pretty good stuff

Can't wait for a sexagenarian racist to tell us that it was actually bad

There you go....

That's what those videos always are though.

Those, "First look" videosare never gameplay videos.

That's why I always say yall are getting your hopes up.

They get yall each time.

It didn't get my hopes up. All i said was that i saw the video.

Back
Top Bottom