September Wrestling Thread 2021

tna twice

roh

mlw

nwa
AEW just let a dude that robbed a bank Main Event a show in Gage. HOw are they above any moral high-ground?

He didn't mess with Omega and the Young Bucks.

He said he wouldn't like the direction of the company.

None of those other companies had the Foundation of being what he thought AEW was going to end up being. (In his mind).

So all job offers aren't created equally.

#LowIQ

Minor League Mentality forreal.

“I mean it’s awesome to kind of just watch everybody step up to the plate and get a hit,” Moxley said. “We’re all on the same team ultimately. It’s great. There’s so much positivity going on right now. We knew there would be, when we first talked about this before it even was a thing, I remember talking to Jericho and was like ‘we’re just getting on a raft and we’re just going down the river. We have no idea what turns, rapids and waterfalls or flying monkeys are going to jump out of the trees at us. We have no idea what’s in store, good or bad.’ This whole thing over the last couple years has just been a crazy, awesome ride. To see people succeed is just like, every single time, more positivity in the bank man.”

Jon Moxley Says Domino’s Pizza “Needs To Chill Out” - Wrestling Inc.

Wrestlers were jumping back and forth like Aaliyah from WWF to WCW to WWF in the 90s.

Context.

One company didn't express how they weren't like the other company WHILE signing their released talent.

Not sure what is going on now can really be compared to what happened in the 90s if we factor in nuance.

i dont think there are any anti cornette guys in this thread we just dont give a **** about what his washed vince *** kissing *** has to say

like the quote you just started your post with.

always trying to put aew down for every little reason.

he must be butt hurt aew didnt offee him a job or something

He was offered a deal by Tony Kahn when AEW started. Even signed a NDA with them.

Kissing Vince's ***?

That's not even remotely true. He takes shots at WWE all the time. He even makes fun of Vince's looks.

I guess some internet losers were trying to say that Dax sharing his experiences with Eaton was him trying to make it "all about Dax"

Sounds familiar :emoji_thinking:

65d2110197a82ae5-600x338.jpg

whatever happened to Scorpio sky? Guess he’s not the right complexion over in all excuses ,

anyway people are lame when they post things about themselves when someone passes, comes across as I REALLY knew him and you “little”people didn’t know ****.

Context.

One company didn't express how they weren't like the other company WHILE signing their released talent.

Not sure what is going on now can really be compared to what happened in the 90s if we factor in nuance.

see now your just going against the grain and NOT coming in peace

you know enough that you know you cant compare what happened to the 90’s because its not the same in present day.

which is why the comparison was pretty stupid in the first place and it was just to take another shot at aew for no reason

wrestlers jumped back in the 90’s because they could. nowadays theres only one place you can sign and get locked in with all kinds of rules and compete clauses and you cant jump UNTIL they release you.

well unless your adam cole working without a contract

Last edited:

cody should let them win the program then

giving them a win and then coming back and winning the fued is why hes compared to triple h

we are not dumb they are setting him up to do that with black

should have did the job and retired man.

instead they had black come out again and embarrass him so hes going to now get revenge on black

i dont think there are any anti cornette guys in this thread we just dont give a **** about what his washed vince *** kissing *** has to say

Bruh you are so right. He bashes every single thing about AEW or any wrestling today. He seems to always compare today's wrestling to his time in wrestling and you can't do that. Back then they had no phones no internet to distract people from what was really going on wrestling wise. Half these so called classic matches he talks about are boring as hell. Don't get me wrong I like corny but only when his talking about the past because he has no clue about today's wrestling.

Losers focus on...

I forgot the rest but Cornette is the loser

Regarding Cornette, I've never seen his work or content, I only know of what's talked about in here.

He reminds me of Barkley, in the sense of him not liking today's NBA game comparing it to the game to the time he's played.

Losers focus on...

I forgot the rest but Cornette is the loser

is it true he doesnt like comedy in wrestling?

how does that work?

wrestling has always had an element of comedy to it. its ******* wrestling!

whatever happened to Scorpio sky? Guess he’s not the right complexion over in all excuses ,

anyway people are lame when they post things about themselves when someone passes, comes across as I REALLY knew him and you “little”people didn’t know ****.

Nah, he and Ethan Page are doing stuff right now. He's definitely still a featured guy.

Back
Top Bottom