September Wrestling Thread 2021

whatever happened to Scorpio sky? Guess he’s not the right complexion over in all excuses ,

anyway people are lame when they post things about themselves when someone passes, comes across as I REALLY knew him and you “little”people didn’t know ****.
Yea, it definitely becomes a, "I was a bigger fan" or "I knew them better than you" contest.

is it true he doesnt like comedy in wrestling?

how does that work?

wrestling has always had an element of comedy to it. its ****ing wrestling!
He says there is a time and place for comedy in wrestling.

But I'm still waiting on the receipts supporting your claim of him kissing WWE/Vince's a**.

see now your just going against the grain and NOT coming in peace

you know enough that you know you cant compare what happened to the 90’s because its not the same in present day.

which is why the comparison was pretty stupid in the first place and it was just to take another shot at aew for no reason

wrestlers jumped back in the 90’s because they could. nowadays theres only one place you can sign and get locked in with all kinds of rules and compete clauses and you cant jump UNTIL they release you.

well unless your adam cole working without a contract

So you quoted my post sayingit shouldn't be compared only to tell me it shouldn't be compared?

Got you.

He does it to Main Roster WWE as a whole and has been doing so before AEW was even a concept.

But narratives > Truth.

Him being only out to get AEW is a better storyline.
It's not even that. EYE am tired of old heads bashing the new stuff just because it's not like how it was back in the day. Nothing is the way it was. You can't compare yester years to today. Hell EYE have even changed my out look on wrestling. When I was younger I wanted to be told a story in the ring now I just wanna see some cool spots a couple of flips a botch or two and a finish.

It's not even that. EYE am tired of old heads bashing the new stuff just because it's not like how it was back in the day. Nothing is the way it was. You can't compare yester years to today. Hell EYE have even changed my out look on wrestling. When I was younger I wanted to be told a story in the ring now I just wanna see some cool spots a couple of flips a botch or two and a finish.

He reminds me of Barkley, in the sense of him not liking today's NBA game comparing it to the game to the time he's played.

But honestly, it is his approach in how Critiques. I look at him as a character and have always suggested others do the same. He is just brash and doesn't have a filter.

Lance Storm is another person critical of AEW (and some aspects of modern wrestling) but his presentation isn't that of a jerk. So what he says would be easier to (publicly) digest by those listening.

A lot of what they say is similar but one is in character and one assumes more of a teacher mode.

But honestly, it is his approach in how Critiques. I look at him as a character and have always suggested others do the same. He is just brash and doesn't have a filter.

Lance Storm is another person critical of AEW (and some aspects of modern wrestling) but his presentation isn't that of a jerk. So what he says would be easier to (publicly) digest by those listening.

A lot of what they say is similar but one is in character and one assumes more of a teacher mode.
Maybe I need to look at him that way. Like I said I love his stories about old wrestling. I could listen to them all day. It's when he comments on today's stuff is where he loses me.

Maybe I need to look at him that way. Like I said I love his stories about old wrestling. I could listen to them all day. It's when he comments on today's stuff is where he loses me.

I believe Wai Ting is also like Lance storm and he also is disliked by the AEW-ites.

Take what good you can out of it. Glad you enjoy anything about old wrestling.

True but it's a different level when it comes to AEW. Brain lass can EAD too.
Brian Last laughing so hard at Cornette's jokes are annoying. He essentially plays that, not as famous, suck-up /co-host role similar to how Jacoby plays with Jalen on Jalen and Jacoby.

Brian is a good historian though. I can't even fake on that.

What does he do to annoy you?

Messi going to aew. What a time to be alive.

CiX8FdxUUAAbEe3.jpg

Brian Last laughing so hard at Cornette's jokes are annoying. He essentially plays that, not as famous, suck-up /co-host role similar to how Jacoby plays with Jalen on Jalen and Jacoby.

Brian is a good historian though. I can't even fake on that.

What does he do to annoy you?
You basically summed it up. He knows his history like you said can't bash him for that. His constantly consigning of Jim gets annoying to like bruh have your own opinion. Plus he said he hates k dawg so he can EAD

You basically summed it up. He knows his history like you said can't bash him for that. His constantly consigning of Jim gets annoying to like bruh have your own opinion. Plus he said he hates k dawg so he can EAD
(I am not arguing to argue)

But I disagree with him co-SIGNING everything Jim says.

He calls Jim out when he claims Women's wrestling isn't real, and he routinely disagrees with match opinions. This happens every episode.

Not sure if you listen to clips or the whole episodes to see enough of that.

I just don't like the laughingat corny jokes. (No pun)

(I am not arguing to argue)

But I disagree with him co-SIGNING everything Jim says.

He calls Jim out when he claims Women's wrestling isn't real, and he routinely disagrees with match opinions. This happens every episode.

Not sure if you listen to clips or the whole episodes to see enough of that.

I just don't like the laughingat corny jokes. (No pun)
I listen to the whole episodes I see it different that's all. We not arguing just having a discussion. It's nothing wrong with that.

He also said he wouldn't have a women's division when they where fantasy booking their own feds. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

I listen to the whole episodes I see it different that's all. We not arguing just having a discussion. It's nothing wrong with that.

He also said he wouldn't have a women's division when they where fantasy booking their own feds. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Yea I didn't understand that and he never gave an actual explanation.

But he did say he would have a separate women's company.

So take that however you want to.

Back
Top Bottom