September Wrestling Thread 2021

MIUf7c8.gif

Regarding Cornette, I've never seen his work or content, I only know of what's talked about in here.

He reminds me of Barkley, in the sense of him not liking today's NBA game comparing it to the game to the time he's played.

He's old school.

Hates the cinematic matches.

I dont agree with everything he says but he doesn't pick favorites as far as wrestling companies.

It bothers people that he takes shots at AEW, though.

He's old school.

I dont agree with everything he says but he doesn't pick favorites as far as wrestling companies.

hes as unbiased as you and bsox are huh?

Caught up on my Dynamites.

Cody is the absolute worst man.

Got washed by Black, did that ridiculous selling, and started that ******** "retirement" angle.

They don't love you like that bruh, word to Paul Pierce.

He's old school.

I don't mind the shots at AEW it's just seems like he goes outta his way to bash them. If you can't see that idk what to tell ya.

Caught up on my Dynamites.

Cody is the absolute worst man.

Got washed by Black, did that ridiculous selling, and started that bull**** "retirement" angle.

They don't love you like that bruh, word to Paul Pierce.
I had my headphones on while watching and all I could think about was HHH/Brock when he tried to get sympathy cheers :lol:

Dunno who has a worse haircut, andrade or sting. Also Mr. Steal Your Girl Schiavone got some nice hugs from Dr. Britt and Rebel.

Back
Top Bottom