September Wrestling Thread 2021

tony better run. no more late night creeps with britt
71F962B0-DA5D-41B4-9D56-F98D98AF915F.jpeg

If this is truly Adam Cole’s last NXT appearance, he got to be booked like a top guy since his debut and be constantly praised by Triple H and HBK then dip when a better opportunity came along and avoided inevitable awful main roster booking. Also got to hang out with his friends on UUDD. Doesn’t get much better than that for his WWE career.

I watch Wrestling like two, three times a year.
I'm always confused by how people feel about Charlotte Flair.

When I see people talking about Wrestling, it always seems like people are down on her.

But everytime I tune in it just seems like she's far and away the best female wrestler.

But maybe my perception is wrong?

When I see people talking about Wrestling, it always seems like people are down on her.

But everytime I tune in it just seems like she's far and away the best female wrestler.

You're not wrong, but you're wrong..She's absolutely the best women's wrestler in the WWE system..But she's definitely not the best women's wrestler in the company..

She's head and shoulders better than everybody other than maybe Oscar in-ring.

Like it's wild that folks are surprised when her matches on big shows are really good.

She always delivers.

Hmm I'm not sure I get the distinction.

who is the best then?
Asuka, any Japanese woman, most women in NXT:UK, probably Rhea at this point, Bayley would all out perform in any ring that doesn't have WWE's logo on it..But inside the WWE ring/system (which is what Vince/HHH think is "good") Charlotte is the best..She's had the Match of the Night the past 2 WrestleManias and her/Asuka easily had the MOTN at Mania in NOLA..I feel like I explained it right, but I'm not sure I'm making sense..My central air went out, it's 86 degrees in my house and I took a Perc about an hour ago, so I very well could be completely mental at this point..Matter of fact, disregard everything I just said..

the imminent changes that are taking place in regards to NXT have sucked the life out of NXT take over weekend. Damn shame. Wow

noblekane noblekane having a blast with the game DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican told him to avoid
I’m all for a sim game but sometimes you just want to have silly fun. the game is pretty bare with only exhibition but i missed the wcw vs the world and wcw nwo revenge games and this game has the similar controls as they do. no blood tho. besides who wouldnt want to blast kermit with a laser beam?
1629690818894.gif

Back
Top Bottom