September Wrestling Thread 2021

Something to me was off about NXT or after that NXT UK title match nothing else matter.

Joe too rusty and definelty needs to get back in ring shape. Kross….good luck to him hopefully on house shows he can find something but I believe man will be released soon honestly.

NXT needs a serious reboot and there are no men who are on the roster I believe can be the main champ and carry the show. This is where they need Thicc boi imo. I don’t know if half the roster that we’ve seen will be on NXT by the beginning of 2022. I wonder would the next draft mean Vince can just send guys and girls he has no use for back to the PC and get them retrained. Until after Extreme Rules and the Saudi show it’s tight on SD with actual good story and Raw is crap.

So the marks are trying to make it look like Reigns comments on Moxley and Punk were anything bad :lol:

He was clearly in character when talking about Moxley.

So the marks are trying to make it look like Reigns comments on Moxley and Punk were anything bad :lol:

He was clearly in character when talking about Moxley.
Again, AT THE TIME, Punk was not worthy enough from a Box Office Standpoint to be booked above Rock, Cena, Brock.

That is OK. Not too many people in history can make that claim.

Rumors Becky going to be a top heel? :rofl: Aight man good luck with that.

It’s as silly as when they were having rehab/recovery videos for Seth that made him endearing to the fans and followed that up with him returning as a heel :rofl: :rofl: what will happen is either the fans will not want to boo Becky cause they had been firmly behind her before she went on hiatus, this making them turn on Bianca, or it’ll make the fans turn on Becky and make them feel like didn’t deserve to go over Bianca like that and felt she got screwed. The WWE will probably bank on the latter, but I don’t think it’s gonna go the way the anticipate. Both women’s reactions will suffer.

Only real knock on Corbin is that he's kind of a weird looking dude, which is probably why Vince has never fully pulled the trigger on him as a champ. You can tell Vince does like him though given the spots he gets put in.

Tall, good on the mic, solid worker.

Bzggj4iCEAA_aE3.jpeg

Check back after 2 weeks.

Same thing happened with this thread and Fire Pro Wrestling.

Also, taking screenshots =/= Having a Blast.

But I'll let you tell whichever story you feel necessary.

First it was 30 minutes and now it's 2 weeks :lol:

The man himself said he's having a good time with the game and you still try to turn it around

I pray that someday the Lord will grant you the strength to understand that some people like things that you don't

Amen

i ran out of wrestlers to download. any suggestions on japanese wrestlers? just have liger ultimo dragon and muta cuz they were in wcw

Back
Top Bottom