September Wrestling Thread 2021

First it was 30 minutes and now it's 2 weeks :lol:

The man himself said he's having a good time with the game and you still try to turn it around

I pray that someday the Lord will grant you the strength to understand that some people like things that you don't

Amen

dc changing goalposts?? Never seen that before

F882ACEC-2631-4A2D-BDDF-DAB823C1DAB6.jpeg

Just looking at wrestling related items, Is Adam Cole going to AEW a lateral move ?

Will he be any better Off in AEW than NXT?

(Excluding his girl and friends being there)

Unbiased answers only.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Case Case B Sox B Sox
It'll be a small step down..He's not gonna be above Punk, Kenny, Bucks, Cody, JeriFatasz, Brit, American Dragon, Tommy End..He'll get the initial push cause he's new, but once things settle down he'll be no higher than he was in WWE..Just making less money..

Re: Blaming Covid

I remember before he was taken away from us, I told @plvn that the thread was dying because WRESTLING was dying because of Covid. I told him once wrestling was BACK, the thread would be back. He denied all claims.

I wish he was here to see the revival.

Happy Monday NTWT!

I, THE PROMO aka THE LEGIT PROMO aka THE FORMAT aka THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT would like to shine a light on our wonderful GM Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer for making sure the thread is always poppin for our Monday viewing.

Without him, we would be sad and full of Ls like the DC thread.

But instead we shine with the other top tier post of NT... Marvel, NBA and the Star Wars threads.

The NTWT stands amongst the greatest of threads and we owe Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer for all of this.

It is because of Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer I can freely watch Eva Marie on RAW, thank you Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

Happy Monday NTWT!

I, THE PROMO aka THE LEGIT PROMO aka THE FORMAT aka THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT would like to shine a light on our wonderful GM Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer for making sure the thread is always poppin for our Monday viewing.

Without him, we would be sad and full of Ls like the DC thread.

But instead we shine with the other top tier post of NT... Marvel, NBA and the Star Wars threads.

The NTWT stands amongst the greatest of threads and we owe Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer for all of this.

It is because of Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer I can freely watch Eva Marie on RAW, thank you Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
You need to TakeOver the thread. Look at OP with the negative energy saying Raw sucks in the thread title :smh:

Yeah, because millions off youtube views equates to major business.

Rey Mysterio and Tinder Mahal get the most views of all the WWE wrestlers on Youtube, but when the show is revolved around them, no one watches on a major scale. Youtube numbers mean nothing.

Punk getting 1.1 million views on AEW tv is a disappointment and proves my point he isnt a draw unless its hardcores or WWE fans.

And since he isnt in WWE, he lost 75% of his actual viewership. Cause had Punk showed up on Smackdown, 3-4 million Smackdown TV views easy.

But yall can stay on the 2nd place team AEW.

Real CM Punk fans dont care for Punk in AEW.

The magic of Punk is him going against THE TOP COMPANY in all of Pro-Wrestling, not be on the same side, supporting the second place promotion like a lap dog. If they keep him face they already messed up.

He should turn on AEW immediately, otherwise he just becomes like every other WWE wrestler theyve brought in.

You guys are going to get sick of all this babyface booking.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
I agree with pretty much what Case Case said.

Just looking at wrestling related items, Is Adam Cole going to AEW a lateral move ?

Will he be any better Off in AEW than NXT?

(Excluding his girl and friends being there)

Unbiased answers only.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Case Case B Sox B Sox
I wish he was here to tell us Edge sucks

He's having the time of his life.

Out there in the back country with his straw hat, overalls, barefoot thinking he is one of the Bernstein Bears.

I wonder if Bigfoot paid him a visit this summer.

man yall gotta stop acting like these companies are teams and you cant hate them or like other ****
Youtube views for the returns this weekend

Star Wars fan = 5.4M
Becky = 1.3M
Brock = 3.4M

didnt know people still care about brock like that

Back
Top Bottom