September Wrestling Thread 2021

Are you even computer literate enough to run a forum, you bum?

Its not my job to run the forum, it is my job to be THE PROMO aka THE LEGIT PROMO aka THE FORMAT aka THE LEGIT BEST PROMO on NT.

Which I do THE BEST like no other.

Also you are being prejudice againt the illiterate, I am sure there is a Forum Admin who cant read or write, who does his or hers job well out there.

Yep, they sure were. I had some back and forth in here about it, and how it punishes the independent wrestler more than it does PWT since they didn't have any other outlets to sell their stuff during lockdown.
Yeah, someone said the wrestlers should take a big financial hit during the pandemic and find another online shop to sell their merch.

1.13 million bwahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah

"AEW is FINALLY going to beat Smackdown."

bwahahahahahahahaahahahaha

More people tuned in to see Sasha NOT APPEAR.

1.13 million bwahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah

I think Brian Last and COrnette said beforehand that they could expect to do about 1/2 of what The SMackdown did .

They have the momentum right now.

But do you think CM is on your level of Promo?

I think Brian Last and COrnette said beforehand that they could expect to do about 1/2 of what The SMackdown did .

They have the momentum right now.

But do you think CM is on your level of Promo?

Ive never heard of him, I ret'con'd my origin story.

I got into wrestling in 2014 because of hearing about a so called "ratchet" named Sasha who could go in the ring.

But based on what I saw on Friday, was just pandering, Ive seen Cena pander for years, what i saw/heard Friday on Rampage was nothing special.

punk vs hook

simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

What do you mean? You don't think they are different?

They are different by not being as big as WWE.

They claim to be different, but its the same, they even re-doing the CM Punk storyline, without him even beefing with whoever is in charge.

Same stuff, not as good.

All I heard about all weekend was Becky Lynch hitting the Rock Bottom heard across the world.

I only hear bout Punk on NTWT.

Twitter cared more for Becky too.

You think Im Randy Orton?

Thanks! Way better than being Triple H.

Triple H is a failure who couldnt lead NXT against AEW, Orton has a mustache and does a cool in ring pose while being at the top of the card.

Enjoy being Triple H.

g-time g-time you have zero charisma or personality, I dont have to try and do anything, when you talk, you are showing us you cant promo with the BEST.

Youre not important to me and nowhere near my level for me to even try.

I am an established star in NTWT. Your name means Gawd-Time, and thats me, the NT Gawd.

Back
Top Bottom