September Wrestling Thread 2021

As if this week can't get any worse (finished paying out 4g's for a bathroom remodel, Central Air unit goes out, and hot water heater went out within 5 days of each other) Mrs. Case got diagnosed with COVID..Me and my son go tomorrow to get tested (I'm sick but he's not)..Poor kid didn't even make through the entire first day of school before I had to pull him out and he can't go back for 2 weeks!..So, in order to cheer me up, I'm need someone to post their favorite match from one of the following:
Doom
Ricky Steamboat
Jeff Harvey
Shelton Benjamin
Thanks NTWT Fam..
sounds like you need a major aew marathon. maybe a little young bucks and cody rhodes?

Last edited:
who are the top 5 wwe homers in this thread?
tenor.gif

Third replay of SummerSlam easily the top moments/matches

3. RK-BRO
2. Seth/Edge storytelling match
1. Brock ponytail and bootcut jeans :rofl:

Kind of like your posts do this thread?

You shouldnt talk about yourself like that, my post are therapeutic, yours are fillled with so much hate and anger.

Its easy to be hateful and angry, its hard to be great like me.

I would suggest you try, but its obvious youre not cut for greatness.

I didnt post all day, yet I was talked about within these thread walls like the polarizing STAR I am.

WWE scripting is necessary cause most of these AEW dont know how to act.

Hopefully AEW goes the scripted route to save the business.

No one wants a bunch of promos on tv with buzz words like the word promo, once again, terrible.

Kind of like your posts do this thread?

All the people who liked this post is a whos who of tortured souls who have never been able to best me, and have been forced to let me exist cause they werent strong enough to stop my star from shining.

Its like a self-help group to deal with me, pretty pathetic.

Why do you think he should be the next nxt champ?
I think it’s time plus of the guys that came out in that segment Pete to me makes the most sense with the title. I think LA Knight is going up soon to a mid card title spot and Kyle I think that’s a Mania weekend moment if Nick Kahn doesn’t release him.
The stable I have a question about, I feel it’s a bit bland but maybe that’s by design. I don’t think he needs the help I want to see him just be “the baddest man” on the roster and just kick some @*¥

Back
Top Bottom