September Wrestling Thread 2021

A couple of y'all asked for an update when I got results, so it turns out that my wife, myself, and my 13yr old son all have COVID..Me and the wife are fully vaxxed (son is not)..We're doing ok but all of us are tired, can't smell anything, and pretty weak..Thanks to those who reached out with kind thoughts..Appreciate all you sorry POS (except for 2 of you..You know who you are)..

damn that’s rough Case Case
My loss of taste lasted a month, smell lasted about three months - regardless you’ll all be okay, hang in there.

^Hope you and the Mrs get well soon Case Case . What’s even the protocol for the vaccinated nowadays? 10 Day/2 week quarantine still?

The only time he looked like a Keith.
2 weeks seems to be standard..I gotta call his school Monday and let them know he's for sure positive so we'll see how long he has to be out..

A couple of y'all asked for an update when I got results, so it turns out that my wife, myself, and my 13yr old son all have COVID..Me and the wife are fully vaxxed (son is not)..We're doing ok but all of us are tired, can't smell anything, and pretty weak..Thanks to those who reached out with kind thoughts..Appreciate all you sorry POS (except for 2 of you..You know who you are)..

Best wishes for you and your fam

1630204973309.gif

Damn, man! Glad y’all are doing ok.

He can throw a pretty good suplex too

It'd be great is he actually got to use this as his theme, but I think KISS is pretty stingy when it comes to licensing their music out... Case Case could confirm this for me

Man, the kid throws lariats like his dad too. He might make something of himself with his pips teaching him.

Also, all Taz needs to do is get Case Case to make a call to the Starchild and the license is theirs.

Back
Top Bottom