September Wrestling Thread 2021

Saw Scott Hall the other day, ooooh man, I know he’s 63, but he seems much older, almost dementia-like :frown: it was rough seeing somebody you’ve seen all your life and at their peak and looking like that in person

Last edited:
Saw Scott Hall the other day, ooooh man, I know he’s 63, but he seems much older, almost dementia-like :frown: it was rough seeing somebody you’ve seen all your life and at their peak and looking like that in person

Ah, yeah. I forget about the Autograph Show at Pasadena (wanted to get my Big Gold belt signed by Flair :lol: )

How was it, Peep?
Did you go to the Friday and Saturday event?

Ah, yeah. I forget about the Autograph Show at Pasadena (wanted to get my Big Gold belt signed by Flair :lol: )

How was it, Peep?

from everything I saw on the show’s IG stories they had a pretty good turnout. Wanted to head down there as well but couldn’t.

9hk1k8bex2k71.png

eqptihv78id01.jpg

The road has owned so many pro wrestlers.

How was it, Peep?
Nah I saw him flying out, I actually totally forgot about it the signing :lol: I would’ve recognized him even if he wasn’t wearing his NWO shirt. This older dude that I know had to be in his late 40s was totally flustered seeing him, “oh **** that’s Scott Razor Ramon” and they air two-sweeted each other :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom