September Wrestling Thread 2021

FB_IMG_1630378656625.jpg

2006 was def the best of these 4

I also miss when you could add your own custom themes on the 360 games

Between the Sheamus match, AJ v Xavier, the Charlotte and Nia trainwreck, and the main event, this was a pretty good edition of Monday Night Raw

Between the Sheamus match, AJ v Xavier, the Charlotte and Nia trainwreck, and the main event, this was a pretty good edition of Monday Night Raw
because this is coming from you i want to see raw.

but 3 hours man...

Bruh my son goes to private school so the vast majority of the staff is Conservaturds..They made it a point to call multiple times before school started to tell people that masks weren't required and the drinking fountains would be back on this year..

My son's entire 8th grade is only about 20 kids deep and, so far, 4 kids have tested positive and 1 teacher w/possibly 3 more kids and another teacher feeling sick..All this within 7 days of school being back open..So they shut down the 7th and 8th grade for a week but yet are still letting any siblings of those in 7/8th grade still come to school!!!..
i think it was twitter i read some idiot father bragging about pulling his kids from school until they remove the mask mandate. imagine having a father that wants you to get covid and possibly die? these people are ******* unfit to be parents. straight up cult status these republican losers are.

i think it was twitter i read some idiot father bragging about pulling his kids from school until they remove the mask mandate. imagine having a father that wants you to get covid and possibly die? these people are ****ing unfit to be parents. straight up cult status these republican losers are.

There are people who dont want to wear a mask because they will get mask-ne.

Unfortunately there are people who think that covid was a lie :smh:

I remember reading idiots saying that Kobe was killed by the government to distract us from covid.

Last edited:
this idiot got his expensive *** shoes stolen and still bragging about paying resell prices. they dont learn. you can tell he was hurting when they were bragging tho 😂

Back
Top Bottom