September Wrestling Thread 2021

stupid covid
ADAB3F33-8652-454C-9B3D-0CFF46E114C3.jpeg

Kamille looks sturdy AF. If she decided to get rough you'd be in pain. drave maverick's wife looking good too.

i think it was twitter i read some idiot father bragging about pulling his kids from school until they remove the mask mandate. imagine having a father that wants you to get covid and possibly die? these people are ****ing unfit to be parents. straight up cult status these republican losers are.

Was telling Case Case this yesterday, but we have a dad that's very similar to the one you're talking about. Dude's in his early 30's, super conservative old school catholic. He's an anti vax, anti mask idiot, but apparently his wife is not. He got covid, infected his kid, sent her to school, and now over half her class is out with it. I absolutely do not understand it.

Was telling Case Case this yesterday, but we have a dad that's very similar to the one you're talking about. Dude's in his early 30's, super conservative old school catholic. He's an anti vax, anti mask idiot, but apparently his wife is not. He got covid, infected his kid, sent her to school, and now over half her class is out with it. I absolutely do not understand it.
These types deserve a sock party.

Back
Top Bottom