September Wrestling Thread 2021

Little belt talk to lighten the mood in here.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I expect a full detailed break down with your thoughts after watching this no less than 6 times..

There is a lot to process here

mj laughing.gif

So he's gonna make nxt just a 2 hour raw with smaller, lesser known sports entertainers.

Nobody else wanna join the NTWT Fantasy Football league??..We still got 1 spot open I think.. JCMojica24 JCMojica24 any luck on filling that last spot?..

My favorite Brock moment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I enjoy NXT for what it’s been yes it wasn’t the “hey day” with KO, Finn, Shin, and Sami but I thought they were doing some good stuff. Always knew when the old man wanted new bodies Hunter had to let it happen no matter what.
Vince sees it as they lost to AEW and that was the final straw but Vince has two shows and AEW does better numbers than them both but he wants to be mad about a head to head battle. Dynamite is and has been better than Raw since they got on TV. Vince is now doing to try and lead 3 shows and will loose for the most part to aew in all the important demo while Nick Kahn wants to try and make this like Marvel :lol: NXT will be on Peacock taped in a year because Vince is too damn stubborn. This is going to be awful.

not sure if man or woman

One of Jade’s fitness homegirls

One of Jade’s fitness homegirls
got damn you’re quick 😂

guess nightmare factory is aew’s power plant?

Back
Top Bottom