September Wrestling Thread 2021

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
#BlackExcellence
42F8884F-FA7C-48DA-A3A3-9ED322447390.jpeg

He also likes to PM his buddies and get them to dogpile on the person he's arguing with

Did that corny stuff to me on the day I found out my dad had congestive heart failure when all I wanted to do was come in here and distract myself

Felt great
bruh the guy got problems. i posted that my godfather died 2 weeks ago from covid i had no dad growing up the man raised me. and everytime i watch wrestling now ii think of him

the guy hits the laughing emoji on the post

like who the **** does that?

giphy.gif

1630535504253.png

Looks like y'all had a 5 on 1 handicap match vs. Kane that I didn't book

twas a 3 on 1.

had to give 2 of them the pink slip for being annoying

that guy franknbeans still hurt from when i asked him what makes smackdown the best wrestling show right now. how you getmad over an honest question like that?

bruh the guy got problems. i posted that my godfather died 2 weeks ago from covid i had no dad growing up the man raised me. and everytime i watch wrestling now ii think of him

Post proof.

Yall just making stuff up now.

That doesn't even sound like anything I would do but keep doing what you are doing.

Post proof.

Yall just making stuff up now.

That doesn't even sound like anything I would do but keep doing what you are doing.
Nice try. I know I wasn’t the only one who saw you laughing at his post.

330786FA-C3A0-4763-A2D3-D653201A42DB.jpeg

sad face was from me and the laughing face from you.

My reaction to that post is still there today while yours has mysteriously disappeared. I wonder why? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom