September Wrestling Thread 2021

this short chubby older japanese female wrestler on dark is hilarious with the crown and robe. reminds me of harley race and his king gimmick

Ooo I might consider one of these shows too.

just hope smackdown isnt super long like raw
8B933E66-C6EA-425E-B7BB-A26AF6446E41.jpeg

E057E0AD-D5F4-45AD-8B4E-17A7B88E86FF.jpeg

Awfully peaceful on this Thursday afternoon

No Cornette videos
No botch Twitters
No trolls demanding that we stop enjoying things

It's nice

I was hoping to see an update on the aewbotches guys situation

last we heard some terrible aew twitter terrorists were threatening his family.

I dont want to miss the tearful conclusion of how his small weirdo fanbase helped him out of retiring with encouraging words and to keep him going on his merry mission to try to make aew look bad to a small portion of people on twitter through his imaginary tale of survival.

this is the seating situation for all out near me. im surprised there are even people who actually purchased tickets. i was expecting and hoping the theatre would be empty
2EBFBFCD-A640-41C7-9572-829E92F03F75.png
Wish I remembered this sooner. Only place playing it somewhat near me only has open seats in the first 2 rows.

I went to raw last year and the 3+ hours flew by.
back in the day raw was like 6 hours cuz they would be taping heat and all kinds of other **** before raw

twas hell on earth

my brother hated edge and punched him real hard in the back. said it felt like he broke his hand 😂

back in the day raw was like 6 hours cuz they would be taping heat and all kinds of other **** before raw

twas hell on earth

my brother hated edge and punched him real hard in the back. said it felt like he broke his hand 😂
I went to Raw when Batista returned and it felt like torture..The commercial breaks are like hell on Earth..But I've been to a couple SDs in the past 5 yrs and they are way more bearable..

Back
Top Bottom