September Wrestling Thread 2021

tommy dreamer need to start wearing bigger shirts before they start calling him tommy *******

yes sir! shes got character.

She used to do Freddie Mercury quite a bit too. It was hilarious!

Screenshot_20210902-204726_Chrome.jpg

WWE told talent that they offer counseling to anyone going through mental health stuff and he used that as an opportunity to trash the company

When people called him out he doubled down and started threatening to fight fans
I’ll fight him. I don’t have a Twitter tho set IT up.

never thought id be praying for josh mathews to come back. matt stryker and dlow brown are the worst announcers around

WWE told talent that they offer counseling to anyone going through mental health stuff and he used that as an opportunity to trash the company

When people called him out he doubled down and started threatening to fight fans
why is he even mad at the wwe? he was lucky he and festus were even signed. you know they were only signed because the wwe wanted aj styles and styles forced them to sign them.

who is your top 5 most underrated wrestlers list right now?

mine is

1. Moose
2. Josh Alexander
3. Shane Strickland aka Killshot aka Swerve Scott
4. Thunder Rosa
5. Ricochet

who is your top 5 most underrated wrestlers list right now?

mine is

1. Moose
2. Josh Alexander
3. Shane Strickland aka Killshot aka Swerve Scott
4. Thunder Rosa
5. Ricochet
The fact that you have Ricochet as underrated shows how badly Vince has booked him :lol:

my definition of underrated is wrestlers who havent gotten their just due in the industry yet but have put in work and are vets in the ring that deserve world title runs or main event pushes on either the wwe’s two main shows or aew.

ricochet is horrendously used in wwe

WCW NITRO 7/1/96

Steiners vs. Harlem Heat

My man's Booker on the celly in '96
This is what I call a DOMINANT Tag team. I can watch these two teams go at it every week.
That Frankensteiner looked stiff. Stevie's head got planted like a pile driver.

Funny how Larry kept hinting at a "New World Order" coming at Bash at the Beach

4 Horsemen and ladies looking ROYAL

Kurasawa vs. Disco Inferno
Damn man they had to give Disco the W now... versus an impressive Japanese wrestler?!
Fat Disco imposter got me heated.

DDP vs. 1/2 American Alpha Males
Not really interesting other than DDP's antics in Gorilla looking for the brass ring.

Macho Man vs. Greg Valentine

TF is washed Hammer Valentine doing on Nitro?

Those Saturday Night graphics were cool.
The Rey Mysterio package had great highlights.

Love how they're building up this Outsiders invasion.

Why are they making my man DDP look WEAK against this dinosaur Jim Duggan.

4 Horsemen vs. rock n' Roll Express, Renegade and some jobber

Random match. Bunch of old heads in this match. No one wanted to see this crap but I guess they're milking it since RnR Express had a decent tag match a week or two before. Ths isn't going to lead to a feud so why even bother?
Benoit's chops were so aggressive man. Everything about his wresting style from the moment he gets tagged into athe match is just so aggressive. It's beautiful to watch.
He's perfect Horeman material. Whosever Idea it was to bring him on hitt the nail on the head.
Stupid Renegade messed up the finishing spot by trying to jump off the turnbuckle before Mongo could hit him with the briefcase.

this is the seating situation for all out near me. im surprised there are even people who actually purchased tickets. i was expecting and hoping the theatre would be empty
2EBFBFCD-A640-41C7-9572-829E92F03F75.png

man i usually buy my tix early bc thats just how i operate but my homie is in town and wanted to see to gether so i waited

MISTAKES smh

Back
Top Bottom