September Wrestling Thread 2021

DarkHomelyBlacklab-max-1mb.gif

Rest In Peace Daffney. I wasn’t too familiar with her contributions, but I watched her live last night and it helped me heal in way. I had a friend do something similar except it was a series of post that just felt off. Not off b/c they were disturbingly worded or anything, it was just uncharacteristic for the person posting them, and then the next day they were gone.

That Daffney video helped me confirm things I’d rather believe with that situation and the internal struggle that suicidal individuals face. It’s kinda selfish to want someone to be here when they’re faced with the consistent struggle of not wanting to be here. I’m still hurt from it as I sit here, but at least it’s given me the experience to maybe help suicidal victims or victims of the aftermath.

Daffney wasn’t weak or thoughtless, even in the end she was giving love, apologizing, and looking out for her dog as much as she could. Still trying to help at her lowest point. Anyway, I hope all is well with the lot of you in here. Rest in Peace Daffney, and thank you.

-Marik

Back
Top Bottom