September Wrestling Thread 2021

Also, A&W tag team division is also about to become more of an afterthought. A year ago IT was one of the main reasons to watch the product, but the influx of actual real singles talent gonna make that change.

cole came out with a shirt that said ELITE. not to mention he was part of the elite before he left to wwe. you could see that swerve from a mile away 😂

Hopefully it does so that we can enjoy both companies but you know there's going to be those that don't want that.

I think this what has me the most excited. That this will be the spark WWE needs to get their head out of their ***. I just wanna see fire shows like this from both companies all year round

Vince probably making everyone rewrite RAW as we speak. Probably on the phone with Mark Calloway right now.

Any one else suspicious as to why Dbry wore an all white shirt. His promo tweet also no brand clothes. Meanwhile Adam Cole came out in an All Elite shirt. Can it be he didn't sign a full contract and is only being paid by appearances?

I think this what has me the most excited. That this will be the spark WWE needs to get their head out of their ***. I just wanna see fire shows like this from both companies all year round
Hopefully it sparks WWE but spark them to do what exactly?

They are making SO much money producing garbage.

I don't know man.

I just want one thing.

That employees and employers from both companies STOP acknowledging each other.

Back
Top Bottom