September Wrestling Thread 2021

I think this what has me the most excited. That this will be the spark WWE needs to get their head out of their ***. I just wanna see fire shows like this from both companies all year round
the problem is the wwe is going in a terrible direction where they are going to try to create their own talent.

this has never worked for them. all of their biggest talent in their entire existence has come from other companies, territories, or indies.

roman
cena
the rock
brock

probably the only exceptions

Hopefully it sparks WWE but spark them to do what exactly?

They are making SO much money producing garbage.

I don't know man.

Funny I was just thinking about all the L's Vince has taken this past year earlier today. NXT, RAW, the bad publicity from the firings and then I remembered the XFL :rofl:

o

the problem is the wwe is going in a terrible direction where they are going to try to create their own talent.

this has never worked for them. all of their biggest talent in their entire existence has come from other companies, territories, or indies.

roman
cena
the rock
brock

Cena and Rock are pretty big exceptions tho :lol:

Cena, Brock, Batista, and Orton. All from the equivalent of the 2003 NBA draft class. It was a once in a lifetime OVW class that WWE was very lucky to have and won’t happen again

Smackdown does 2 million viewers on a friday night. They're good.
this is why the wwe product most likely will never get back to being good

vince is all about making money

the wwe fan base will support the wwe regardless of what type of product they put out

the money train will never end. if it aint broke dont fix it.

Hopefully it sparks WWE but spark them to do what exactly?

They are making SO much money producing garbage.

I don't know man.

Nah I feel you bro, realistically the most we’ll get out of this is a expedited rock return at survivor series challenging roman at wrestlemania. Which is cool but not the answer 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can’t wait to see Danielson booked as the super violent dude that he is and not this huge underdog like he was in WWE

Nah we good on that

I see alot of y'all been brainwashed by the WWE when it comes to Shawn Spears. He's a great hand. It's a reason he was trusted to wrestle dudes coming back from injury. WWE presented him as a loser so that's all you WWE marks see. Is he the best wrestler ever? No but he's far from trash like y'all portray. Y'all forget he was hella over in y'all precious NXT.

roman
cena
the rock
brock

So basically the 4 biggest names of the last 20 years of wrestling :lol:

The guy defeated

Cena

Triple H, Orton and Batista in 1 night

Main Evented a WM

MITB winner

Put Kofi over at WM

In the Land of Giants

Were there booking decisions that made no sense? Of course there were some dumb decisions like having him lose in 7 seconds at WM.

Not one guy has been booked perfectly in the career.

I mean can you blame vince for losing the passion a long time ago? he mudered is competition.

he went un opposed for 20 years. hes like 70 years old right?

most people his age enjoying the retired life

Back
Top Bottom