September Wrestling Thread 2021

8wabyb4at4m71.jpg

KEvin loves the cryptic tweets

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

I'm tell y'all the number 1 reason why thing are the way they are and what the difference is between the two promotions: It's Vince.
You got a guy in his 70's running a company versus a guy in his 30's. It's like comparing the culture of a millennial work place versus some old *** legacy company that is still doing things the same way they did since they first started.
On one side you got a bunch of young wrestling fans at heart with fresh ideas that are willing to take a risk. On the other side you got a bunch of old *** men who are used to doing things a certain way since forever who will not budge and not let the younger folks shape the company.
The sad thing is that I don't see Vince letting his kids or Paul take full control of the product when he steps down or croaks. He'll sell it for a few bill's to a network, most likely NBC and then it'll just become a network promotion run by network execs. We all know how that story ends.
The rally crazy thing here is that apparently Vince doesn't think they need to attract young, indie talent to hey really think they can just create some "homegrown" talent. The result of which is just going to be a bunch of generic looking, generic wrestlers with generic moves.
With ****** names

Remember when a certain someone tried to portray an enthusiastic audience as a bad thing because Disco Inferno said it was?
People aren’t used to crowds not hate watching, doing WHAT chants, and sitting on their hands unless prompted.

Since I’m a lapsed fan just getting back into wrestling this summer, who’s the current BITW?

Without having a deep knowledge of the current landscape, my current casual framed mind would say it’s gotta be Kenny right? Obviously his in ring work is second to none but it’s promos and storytelling are really really good
Roman Reigns will probably be the PWI 500 Wrestler of the Year.

No, it isn't damn Kenny Omega.

at this point, who isnt willing to move from WWE to AEW? especially if the pay is about the same

KO just teased leaving too

maybe thats why they want to train non-wrestlers/non-indys as they might be more likely to stay?
I can't see Seth Rollins leaving under any circumstance.

I can't see Seth Rollins leaving under any circumstance.

yah i think there are some who see WWE as the top fed and rather come off the bench in the nba than be a star elsewhere type of guy

roman and the usos probably gon stay for good too as they are treated too well

AJ probably happy doing what he doing there and just cash out too

but someone like charlottes probably counting the days too when she can join her dad and future hubby and even finn just said wwe doesnt need them and he doesnt need wwe , wouldnt be surprised if cesaro sooner than later too

just seems like there's only a handful or two thats willing to stay if an AEW offer comes

yah i think there are some who see WWE as the top fed and rather come off the bench in the nba than be a star elsewhere type of guy

roman and the usos probably gon stay for good too as they are treated too well

AJ probably happy doing what he doing there and just cash out too

but someone like charlottes probably counting the days too when she can join her dad and future hubby and even finn just said wwe doesnt need them and he doesnt need wwe , wouldnt be surprised if cesaro sooner than later too

just seems like there's only a handful or two thats willing to stay if an AEW offer comes

Yea, it doesn't make sense for everyone to leave.

Some folks got it made in WWE.

Also, eventually going to AEW will just put folks in the SAME position as they were in WWE.

But they would be happier to be in a non-featured role there.

But would they be since they left WWE and would end up experiencing the same level of being held down.

There isn't space for everyone to be on Top.

last time i saw disco inferno was on tna when he did a cameo appearance in one of matt hardys ultimate deletion episodes as a curtain jerker 😂

AEW gotta stop taking in so many people. Only 4 hours of television a week
half of their roster is jobbers

they have done more for jobbers than any other fed in the history of wrestling.

they even give jobbers factions like the wingmen

Back
Top Bottom