September Wrestling Thread 2021

Careful, you're gonna get called a WWE Stooge.
only reason why is cuz the wwe been hoarding talent for years. IT never gets brought up.

but when aew does, IT becomes a problem.

let the companies worry about that. atleast all these wrestlers have jobs

There isn't space for everyone to be on Top.

true

i am curious how long before some get mad that they arent getting a title run the same way they were neglected in wwe?

and then there's the others who didnt come from wwe that's gon get held back

they do have the benefit of getting other titles from other promotions i guess...? and as mention, a faction vs faction story could keep others occupied

but something's got to give sooner or later

Charlotte almost looked annoyed after she beat Nikki for the women’s title :lol: Maybe she really is on her way out

I’m assuming unless you’re Roman, Seth, or Becky, you’re on the chopping block

what makes him captivating?
He does something different in the ring and comes out to “Where is my mind?”. What’s not to like

you can like wrestlers without any want or expectation that they should be “top stars”.

Charlotte almost looked annoyed after she beat Nikki for the women’s title :lol: Maybe she really is on her way out

Feel like you gotta add New Day to the list as well. They’re probably the most “in touch” OUTSIDE of wrestling

He does something different in the ring and comes out to “Where is my mind?”. What’s not to like

you can like wrestlers without any want or expectation that they should be “top stars”.
he actually is one of their top stars lol

he actually is one of their top stars lol
I mean you can like someone without any expectation that they should be title holders or in the main event. He belongs in the pre show or the mid card but he’s entertaining for the 10 min he is on my screen

Yea, I also don't think New Day is going anywhere. They currently have a sweet setup.

I'm sure they might still want to dabble but they will realize, for them, the grass might not be greener.

I definitely don't see Big E leaving now that he is on an ascension.

Kofi probably doesn't want to mess up that HOF nod.

Woods would be a black SHawn SPears over in AEW. (Placement on the card wise)

I’ll only be interested in Bryan over in aew , punk and cole were never special to me. Where’s Andrade? They should push Miro , imma keep it official my main problem with aew is the clowns that run that place ,AND the fans like some in this thread also.

I mean you can like someone without any expectation that they should be title holders or in the main event. He belongs in the pre show or the mid card but he’s entertaining for the 10 min he is on my screen
hes actually main evented ppvs

hes a draw

and it doesnt hurt that he has the pixies song for his theme.

that song got me hyped to watch the val kilmer documentary

wow they really did get the same guy that did his wwe theme lol two horrendous wrestjing themes

listening to the New Day pod, they do seem content with where they're at but i do feel like they got to give Big E a title run

Woods is just busy doing other things to care but just let him be the King of the Ring already

and kofi seems happy to just cosplay with woods when they tag together

I think Sasha would go to AEW just for the chance to potentially share a locker-room with Kota Ibushi.

Yea, as long as he is presented/treated as the mascot he is FINE.

Treat him like Max Mini and MIni Nova or any of the ****** wrestlers of the late 90s.

He shouldn't be anywhere near a got damn match above the lower mid-card.

Back
Top Bottom