September Wrestling Thread 2021

I guess next week is the last HHH era NXT? The Wale ad says 9.14 but they’re still going through with all the storylines and same branding in next week’s card

What angles or matches were so bad that made y'all hate Shawn Spears? :lol:

I'm genuinely curious what ruined him as a wrestler for you guys.
He’s just not very good at anything for the level he gets featured. Not particularly charismatic, not great in the ring or the mic, not a compelling character. Basically he’s the world’s most average wrestler :lol:

If Bianca Belair is the bEST, he’s the ok’EST

ok’EST - :rofl:

Spears being featured as anything OTHER than a bathroom break talent on DARK is why some folks called it "All Friends Wrestling."

So Vince just threw a bunch of bright colors and added some "urban hip hop" music to the NXT brand and theme since a 76 year old knows exactly what the youth like these days.

This made me look it up and I’m not gonna lie this is kinda a random choice to use as the intro music :lol: Good look for Wale though maybe it’s because he been so vocal about being a fan. I thought his verse was fire the day this dropped

Wonder why Vince picked it fr :lol:

This made me look it up and I’m not gonna lie this is kinda a random choice to use as the intro music :lol: Good look for Wale though maybe it’s because he been so vocal about being a fan. I thought his verse was fire the day this dropped

Wonder why Vince picked it fr :lol:

Vince is a young socialite

"perfect 10" was over, but not the wrestler
hate to see that happen to a solid worker

"perfect 10" was over, but not the wrestler
hate to see that happen to a solid worker

Is he a solid worker?

He was in developmental for over 10 years befor that 10 gimmick.

You do hear good things about him as a locker room guy.

What angles or matches were so bad that made y'all hate Shawn Spears? :lol:

I'm genuinely curious what ruined him as a wrestler for you guys.

EYE enjoyed Spears Perfect 10 gimmick in NXT, but I didn't see him as a main eventer or anything.

He's basically Cody without the pyro to me.

Wow at that news about #OurCheerio Case Case

If his contract really is up early next year, he is definitely AEW bound, since he's buddies with The Elite.

Seriously though it's a horrible look for WWE letting contracts of these dudes lapse like this.

Back
Top Bottom