September Wrestling Thread 2021

KEvin loves the cryptic tweets

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

math-hangover.gif

It’s been too long since we’ve had face Sami. Hopefully that returns when he inevitably goes to AEW

Wow at that news about #OurCheerio Case Case

If his contract really is up early next year, he is definitely AEW bound, since he's buddies with The Elite.

Seriously though it's a horrible look for WWE letting contracts of these dudes lapse like this.
People don't give #OUrCheerio enough credit..I said for a long time that dude was one of the best in WWE..He's one of the best in ring workers and easily a top level guy on the mic..But nobody wanted to give him credit..He'll got to AEW and rip everyone to shreds in promos and then go out there and have MOTN on the regular..

Great foresight on your part

Just started watching again and can already read the landscape better than the hardcores:emoji_thumbsup:
I definitely get the case for Roman. He probably had the better “year”, but from what I have seen, Omega the complete “package” and performer

I definitely get the case for Roman. He probably had the better “year”, but from what I have seen, Omega the complete “package” and performer

Kenny was always going to be in the top 2, but I think holding 3 titles from 3 major promotions is what put him on top since PWI is a kayfabe list

Back
Top Bottom