September Wrestling Thread 2021

y'all really gotta get over that.
it was a terrible idea, and executed terribly.

made everyone look awful, but idk how anyone can argue against Kenny being #1 this year. Maybe Roman, he's been booked great and has put on good matches. To me it equals out - Roman/character // Kenny/In-ring - I value in ring more and don't find Kenny's character as terrible as others do... thus Kenny for my bread

He thinks he was created by CapCom.

He doesn't do anything to make others look good in the ring.

That firecracker deathmatch happened this year, the same year he won.

You have to penalize wrestlers for things like that.

Maybe if it was the Teen Choice Awards it would be no problem him winning.

Have the girl he had a match with present him with the trophy.

Basic Eskimo Pie style ice cream bars, but they were delicious. That ice cream company did a damn good job. Was a little bummed they weren't the actual WWF ones with the Cookie, but still very good.

Ah man, thought it had the cookie.

Kenny referencing Roman

he referenced the wwe guys at the ppv as well when he said the only guys that can take the title away from me are either not here, retired, or dead.

i love that about aew. they dont pretend that other feds dont exist.

he referenced the wwe guys at the ppv as well when he said the only guys that can take the title away from me are either not here, retired, or dead.

i love that about aew. they dont pretend that other feds dont exist.

Sami said AEW on Raw awhile back didn't he?

I'm a few hours into watching, but Darby and Jungle Boy have been kinda cool to watch. I need like a "intro to AEW" or something. :lol:
Nah you're good..Everything before they brought crowds back wasn't very good..A lot of bad booking and bleh matches..They seem to be turning things around as of late..

Back
Top Bottom