September Wrestling Thread 2021

A5645E38-97D7-4420-884A-AEAEE42C35B4.jpeg

WWWYI

I haven't sat through a Raw LIVE to completion in a very long time. Just can't do it man. I'll quickly skim through it online but that's it.

You can argue that SD & NXT haven't been much better, but at least they're not 3 hours.
SD is by far a better product but still it's meh sometimes beside Roman he's the best in the biz right now. Him and Paul E are gold.

I heard smackdown was the best wrestling show right now. I asked a wwe fanboy why it was the best wrestling show right now and he got all sensitive and butthurt and attacked me 😂 who knew just asking about a wrestling show would trigger somebody 🤔

I heard smackdown was the best wrestling show right now. I asked a wwe fanboy why it was the best wrestling show right now and he got all sensitive and butthurt and attacked me 😂 who knew just asking about a wrestling show would trigger somebody 🤔

I really don't see what makes Smackdown so much different from Raw

Sure the Roman stuff shines brighter than anything on Raw, but otherwise it's basically the same stuff

I really don't see what makes Smackdown so much different from Raw

Sure the Roman stuff shines brighter than anything on Raw, but otherwise it's basically the same stuff

Its the same stuff with Star Power.

Star Power matters most in WWE.

In other companies, work rate and hardcore fan support matters.

Not in WWE, its star power, if youre a star, people wanna tune in and watch no matter how dumb it is.

Smackdown is loaded with stars, so people watch them do the same dumb storylines as Raw, and love it cause its being done by a star.

Smackown has Cena (Current generations all-time top star who is considered a movie star), Roman(Current generations Top star who garners the most views on tv), Corbin (breakout rising star) and Sasha (Top womens star who is in Star Wars).

Stars on stars on stars.

Last edited:
I know for the majority that character > in ring ability. roman's new persona is definitely an upgrade but his moveset is still 80% punches. I will give him credit for adding a submission finisher that isn't goofy looking like when cena started doing the stf.

one thing about cena is he is loyal as **** to the wwe.

they had him on inside the nba a while back and they were trying to get him to discuss shaq’s wrestling match in aew and cena was trying his hardest to not talk directly about aew or the match.

guys like the rock, batista, stone cold, goldberg, mick foley, etc could give a **** about talking about offending vince.

a guy like cena is a wwe lifer

did yall know samoa joe is the voice of kingshark in the upcoming suicide squad video game?

one thing about cena is he is loyal as **** to the wwe.

they had him on inside the nba a while back and they were trying to get him to discuss shaq’s wrestling match in aew and cena was trying his hardest to not talk directly about aew or the match.

guys like the rock, batista, stone cold, goldberg, mick foley, etc could give a **** about talking about offending vince.

a guy like cena is a wwe lifer

Wonder who he loves more between Vince and Xi Jinping 🤔

Back
Top Bottom