September Wrestling Thread 2021

I heard smackdown was the best wrestling show right now. I asked a wwe fanboy why it was the best wrestling show right now and he got all sensitive and butthurt and attacked me 😂 who knew just asking about a wrestling show would trigger somebody 🤔
Mans said he got attacked , ahahaha , who is this Karen? Typical playing the victim weirdo. Mans said he don’t watch the show but says it’s trash lol ok . Son be under everyone’s post caping for aew then calls other people fanboys haha …. I actually don’t watch either product like THAT cuz I’m busy with a life. Whose in charge in here ?? this guy should’ve been future endeavored a while ago from this thread

Mans said he got attacked , ahahaha , who is this Karen? Typical playing the victim weirdo. Mans said he don’t watch the show but says it’s trash lol ok . Son be under everyone’s post caping for aew then calls other people fanboys haha …. I actually don’t watch either product like THAT cuz I’m busy with a life. Whose in charge in here ?? this guy should’ve been future endeavored a while ago from this thread

is this what jim ross means when he says someone is acting like a “scalded dog”?
1628638597226.gif

Last edited:
Update from SRS:

We've learned that as of Tuesday afternoon, Caster was still with AEW, but we were told his appearances were "on ice" as of that time, likely for the next couple of months, where he'll undergo sensitivity training. We weren't told necessarily what that entailed, but have reached out to AEW for more information on the situation and haven't heard back as of yet.

Update from SRS:

We've learned that as of Tuesday afternoon, Caster was still with AEW, but we were told his appearances were "on ice" as of that time, likely for the next couple of months, where he'll undergo sensitivity training. We weren't told necessarily what that entailed, but have reached out to AEW for more information on the situation and haven't heard back as of yet.
you have to be living under a rock to not know any better. you dont joke about rape.

it didnt even seem like he was suspended. and then he refused to wrestle in tna when told to. guy seems like a douche.

Back
Top Bottom