September Wrestling Thread 2021

outerwear-sorry-boo-but-stone-cold-two-piece-stays-on-during-sex.jpg

one thing I dislike is they don’t keep you engaged during commercials …. They should play more promo stuff in between

That's because they never actually go to commercial during Dynamite. When TNT does, it's still full picture and live internationally on the Fite App.

One last thing I noticed at the event last night was a good portion of the suites we’re not in use ….. wonder if those companies that own them would be willing to let employees go to the events

wwe is missing alot of things to be an entertaining product but one of the biggest things is the lack of being able to use the element of surprise.

that will change when they choose to outbid aew talent once their contracts are up

but wwe did this to themselves being snob *** *****es and forcing outside talent to report to the perfornance center and nxt treating them like ******* rookies with the exception of aj styles and bob lashley

their surprises now are like clockwork. straight mechanical

the rock
the undertaker
goldberg
brock lesnar
john cena

to fill the void they use social media personalities and celebrities.

the fake brand and draft stuff got old years ago

theres nothing to give the company a lasting spark right now

i just hope all those aew fans(people in here included) washed their *** today and everyday!

Let's clarify, methane filled meal.

You mean AEW stans. Because there were fans there as well.

Those NTers that were there are fans.

We're all AEW fans in here and our hygiene is on point.

Last edited:
This past weekend at a Primos Premier Pro Wrestling event in Denver, Colorado, an indie wrestler named Benny Cumberbatch sustained a serious neck injury.

The spot that left Cumberbatch in the hospital occurred during the finals of a deathmatch tournament. He received a Canadian destroyer (flipping piledriver) off of a balcony into a collection of tables and other debris. What added to the risk factor was the fact that all the padding in the ring was removed, leaving nothing but exposed wood below the tables.

Cumberbatch, a local favorite in Colorado, is currently in the hospital, with one source telling Wrestling Inc. that “things are not looking so good” for him.

i notice brian cage uses the “who betta than” catch phrase. i read him and kanyon use to live and train together. is it in honor of him or did he just rip him off?

cuz he never used that before aew

Back
Top Bottom