September Wrestling Thread 2021

Yeah Red Velvet kinda stinks but I don't think she's the dirt worst

She had a good match with Deeb

I just want to know how DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican can say thats a horrible take when any jabroni who has watched wrestling extensively knows it takes two to make a match work.

wrestling someone who cant even perform an arm drag properly is absolutely going to make the champ look good right?

Yeah Red Velvet kinda stinks but I don't think she's the dirt worst

She had a good match with Deeb
I have to check that match out because everything ive seen of her looks so slow and rehearsed even when she wrestles jobbers.

There's something called Dark Elevation? The hell is that? Thought IT was just called A&W Dark. And was on Youstubes.

There's something called Dark Elevation? The hell is that? Thought IT was just called A&W Dark. And was on Youstubes.
i spoke about this last time. its just stupid to have two shows called dark. it should just be elevation and not dark elevation. it makes it confusing

both are on youtube

one is hosted by excalibur and tazz and the other is hosted by tony and big show

Same here, I was the first person in my HS to have a burner in 1999, 4-8x speed, but it made me rich.
I had the same + my dad worked for Comcast so we had the good internet lol

Tbh burning Dreamcast games kinda made me wanted to take marketing serious lol.

AEW is so trash, I dont understand how yall watch this.

This company caused over 80 people to lose their job, to make less money in other companies.

I bet yall would prefer the Black Eyed Peas never sold out too.

TYRANTS, all of you AEW supporters.

AEW is so trash, I dont understand how yall watch this.

This company caused over 80 people to lose their job, to make less money in other companies.

I bet yall would prefer the Black Eyed Peas never sold out too.

TYRANTS, all of you AEW supporters.
unnamed.gif

Back
Top Bottom