September Wrestling Thread 2021

People who use GIFS lack creativity.

Unlike me, THE BEST PROMO on NT, I have all the creativity.

You must be mad that what I said speaks nothing but true volumes.
this is untrue. it takes great skill to either find or create the proper gif for the moment

being the goat of the wrestling threads on niketalk I take pride in the props that I use

Watch your tone.

Yes, I have watched enough of her to say that you calling her the worst outside of Brandi is a #NTEXTREME.

Again, horrible take.
quit lying mister condescending you barely even watch dynamite. you just wanted to try to be a douche to me.

and

SHUT YOUR MOUTH if you’re not coming in peace.

hows that for tone pal?

Last edited:
danger style danger style
Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
@King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

Lance Storm is the probably the best coach and agent in the business, and he’s offering an amazing training opportunity to anyone in the biz hoping to get a leg up on their career. Email him at [email protected]. And follow along as he teaches 30-year veteran Chris Jericho a thing or two in this match watchalong and critique. Lance breaks down Jericho verses Juventud Guerrera in a “Title vs Mask” match at Superbrawl 1998 at the Cow Palace in San Francisco. He points out what works in the match, what Jericho and Juve could have done better, and how Jericho can apply some of the tips to his matches today. Lance also cites reasons why working with Kurt Angle was always a great experience for him, and why his match against Terry Funk for the US Title is still his favorite. Plus, Lance was released from WWE during the pandemic after just barely starting back there as a coach and agent, but harbors no ill will or hard feelings towards Vince McMahon or the company. And he reveals the one match he’d come out of retirement to have.

‎Talk Is Jericho: Lance Storm Analyzes Juventud vs Jericho Superbrawl 1998 on Apple Podcasts

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
B Sox B Sox
@franknbeans

@Hijo Del Promo

Might hit him up to get a 'leg up' on my career

3069E110-3BED-4CD3-AA09-853768C91026.jpeg

😂😂😂

quit lying mister condescending you barely even watch dynamite. you just wanted to try to be a douche to me.

and

hows that for tone pal?

Do you think you could beat DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican in a fist fight?

Cause he was saying he would whoop you

Great American Bash Part 2

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Peep Game Peep Game degenerate423 degenerate423 Case Case danger style danger style JCMojica24 JCMojica24 @NTWT Nitro viewers

Big Bubba vs. John Tenta
This feud has nothing going for it other than that as a kid when you saw stuff like hair being cut, etc. it made it seem so much more real. Almost like they're breaking the fourth wall or something.

Taskmaster vs Krispinwah

I don't know if this feud would have been that good hadn't real life gotten mixed into it.
9 out of 10 times these matches would go to the bathroom. Have't seen that happen in recent wrestling. I was dying at the guy with the baby in the bathroom. Baby didn't even look scared with everything that was going on. Then a random woman just comes out of nowhere. That was a real hard, sturdy table that would NOT break.
LMAO why did another ref have to slide in the ring for the final pin? The other ref was right there perfectly positioned for the count. Also, was that Test that came out at the end with the DoD?

Sting vs, Steven Regal
How the hell did this feud between Sting and the Blue Bloods begin? Seems like Sting just came out randomly and interfered in one of their matches and that was it. No build up, nothing? This was a solid match otherwise. Textbook stuff. Regal beat the crap out of Sting and literally beat all the face paint off him. He deserved to win.
I don't know why but I've always liked the whip to the ropes to an abdominal stretch. It's a simple but effective move and looks so good, almost like dancing. No one does this anymore.

Flair & ANderson vs. Mongo & Kevin Greene
Huge 'Mong Sucks' banner
Highly sports entertaining. I guess this was WCW's version of LT showing up to fight Bam Bam at that other PPV.I was hoping to see a catfight between the ladies.
That double cross and the briefcase hit to Randy's head!!!!

Outsiders powerbomb on Bischoff was devastating!
He should be in the hospital casted up for a few weeks after this to make it
believable.

The Giant vs. Lex Luger
So much just happened I forgot this was even happening. Probably didn't even need it.

and

hows that for tone pal?

It might be easier for you to just admit your point made no sense.

If you honestly believe Maki Itoh or Eva Marie are better than Velvet, we can just end this conversation.

But yea, flip the convo to how many matches you believe I've watched of her's. Believe what you believe to make your point credible.

Take the last word.

Notes:

• ⁠Came back for one match after COVID.
• ⁠Got a call the next day saying something "was off in his blood."
• ⁠Was told it was inflammation of the heart. Wasn't allowed any training or physical activity outside of a light walk. Anything other than that, there was a chance he could just pass away.
• ⁠Had several MRIs on his heart, says he didn't fit in the machines.
• ⁠"It became a fight, against death."
• ⁠WWE sent him to Pittsburgh to get tested. Almost had to undergo genetic testing.
• ⁠The long wait allowed the inflammation of the heart to go down, returning to normal. "Over time things got better here and there."
• ⁠Was cleared after that visit to try to "get back into some sort of better shape."

Damn Keith Lee. Hope dude gets better and is able to trim down so there is less stress on his organs.

My question would be if his levels evened out while he was taking a break, would making a return reverse that? (Rhetorical)

Seems demoralizing.

Take care of yourselves as much as you can fellas.

It's crazy that he had to go through all that...and then what...bulk back up
to the overweight pro wrestler big guy? It's tough. Wish him the best.

Notes:

• ⁠Came back for one match after COVID.
• ⁠Got a call the next day saying something "was off in his blood."
• ⁠Was told it was inflammation of the heart. Wasn't allowed any training or physical activity outside of a light walk. Anything other than that, there was a chance he could just pass away.
• ⁠Had several MRIs on his heart, says he didn't fit in the machines.
• ⁠"It became a fight, against death."
• ⁠WWE sent him to Pittsburgh to get tested. Almost had to undergo genetic testing.
• ⁠The long wait allowed the inflammation of the heart to go down, returning to normal. "Over time things got better here and there."
• ⁠Was cleared after that visit to try to "get back into some sort of better shape."
also jade got covid by taking care of him she didnt give it to him and her getting covid messed up her big break at royal rumble and hes pissed people talking **** about her

Roman Reigns on WWE editing out his missionary position line: "I don’t know why they edited that out. I think it did raise some eyebrows, but I don’t get in trouble. Even if they tried to say something to me, I wouldn’t have cared anyway. What are they gonna do? Not have me on SmackDown next week?"

Back
Top Bottom