September Wrestling Thread 2021

By the lack of Posts it seems y'all have abandoned NXT too along with RAM.
I tried to tell the CEO of this thread but he wouldn't listen. :smh:
My words now MANIFEST.

I still watch RAM while switching between yanks games or knicks sl games
I just never got into NXT once dynamite came on, I stuck with just watching one show a night rather than trying to keep up with both. watched last week and they had gargano playing big bro/dad to indi trying to break up her date with that blonde guy Loomis - I was good

I still watch RAM while switching between yanks games or knicks sl games
I just never got into NXT once dynamite came on, I stuck with just watching one show a night rather than trying to keep up with both. watched last week and they had gargano playing big bro/dad to indi trying to break up her date with that blonde guy Loomis - I was good

Thought son Kemba signing with the Knicks?

Last point guard i cared about on this team was Rod Strickland.

Jericho had 0 to do with it..It was the best wrestling by far..People quit caring when the "Worst Bout Machine" won the WHC and then it went downhill from there..
Jericho definitely had folks caring about NJPW that didn't generally care about it.

He ain't MY goat but PainMaker definitely drew folks to purchase NJPW World.

Do your Googles.

I think you guys are both right. It was pretty damn big at that point, and Jericho definitely got more "mainstream" eyes on it, but I also think that's when it hit critical mass and started going downhill. Once the Elite all bounced, that was pretty much it.

1629220623414.png

wasn't my first choice, but he's a ny kid so I think he'll be a fan favorite. gonna root for 'em regardless but im not a big kemba guy. I wanted to ship randle too lol
Kemba is washed man. Only PG I wanted was Dame. Knicks SL doesn't sound interesting to me at all but at least it's stress free.

I think you guys are both right. It was pretty damn big at that point, and Jericho definitely got more "mainstream" eyes on it, but I also think that's when it hit critical mass and started going downhill. Once the Elite all bounced, that was pretty much it.

I forgot to ask you, was you at the Reds/Pirates game the other day?..They showed a shot of the crowd and I could've sworn it was you they showed..

I forgot to ask you, was you at the Reds/Pirates game the other day?..They showed a shot of the crowd and I could've sworn it was you they showed..

LOL yep! My phone was blowing up. :rofl:

You see that Sting jacket up for pre-order on PWT?

so they tape dark and dark elevation the same day they tape dynamite?

keira hogan having to job twice in one night 😂

nepotism at an all time high in aew

arn and diaper boy

taz and hook

billy gunn and gunn sons

brandi rhodes and scorpio sky

cody and dustin

tony schiavone and his son

who else am i forgetting?

Mike Sydal
The Blade
Soon to be Andrade's father in law Ric Flair

But please be respectful to young HOOK

nepotism at an all time high in aew

arn and diaper boy

taz and hook

billy gunn and gunn sons

brandi rhodes and scorpio sky

cody and dustin

tony schiavone and his son

who else am i forgetting?
You forgot the biggest case of them all: Shad and Tony Khan..

Back
Top Bottom