September Wrestling Thread 2021

5600CA2A-576F-46AD-B2A5-90693C949A04.jpeg
What are y'alls thoughts on this guy's reaction?..On one hand I think it's kinda overkill..But on the other I think it's kinda cool that something as simple as pro wrestling can bring out this kind of emotion in a person..

What are y'alls thoughts on this guy's reaction?..On one hand I think it's kinda overkill..But on the other I think it's kinda cool that something as simple as pro wrestling can bring out this kind of emotion in a person..

I personally don't see myself crying for a wrestler, unless they die or whatever and were a favorite of mine.
a night with shotzi might bring me to tears tho

kinda glad summerslam is tonight
prob. gonna lose power for henri when the storm starts

lost it during Sandy for 7 days :smh:

I cried during Flairs retirement segment.

Fomo, I'm gonna level with you.

You haven't begun to see what I'm capable of. If I really cut a promo on you, they would A: ban me AGAIN or B: you would have to change your name so nobody can @ your *** in this thread ever again AND sit down to piss for the rest of your life.

You aren't even worthy of my sloppy seconds.

Last edited:
GOLDEN 🌟 LOVERS reuniting had me crying for joy.

Kenny really let himself go.

He's probably a Chicago dude, who has been rooting for Punk, for years. I don't blame him one bit.

Now that the site seems to be working, I want to try purchasing a shirt. But I’m also worried about the 2 pending charges on my card from PWT (it was 3 charges this morning, but now there’s 2), and getting mass confirmation emails for all the charges.

Tickets still available on Stubhub for Summerslam. You can get tickets for under $100 in the 100 level. Wish I could be there.

Back
Top Bottom