September Wrestling Thread 2021

Punk really doesn't need the win, at all. But I think him winning here and then down the line, him losing a 'big' match in Chicago will do a lot more for whomever he's wrestling than it will for Darby now.

All the limelight is on this match already with it being Punk's first match in 7 years, so I think they can hold off on making a "bigger moment" rather than whats already set in stone for tonight.

Agreed with this.

Darby losing this match doesn't really hurt him.

Being put in a prominent match like this is a nice rub for Darby that him losing wouldn't matter.

I'm just wondering where they place this match on the card.

europe is nuts

they should ask living colour if its worth lending their song out.

should just come out again to the public domain song flight of the valkyrie again... dont have to pay a single cent.

If 4 other ppl match my 10 bucks he can watch the show. If not that 10 of us could give hime $5, and he'll have $50
yara's strut is lovely.gif
I'll match your $10

Just need 3 more people
+$10 from me too.
Yeah put me down for $10. As an Executive level employee of WWE that is trigger happy letting petty wrestlers go, it's the least I can do
We just need one more partner.
yara's strut is lovely.gif

Coming to you live from a Culver's in the Hoffman Estates neighborhood of Schaumburg, IL... :lol:

20210905_141011.jpg
Was talking to my friends who saw Bryanson earlier about the location of that arena. Said it was way far out of Chicago. Like halfway to Wisconsin. That drive for him from Milwaukee should be pretty easy.

Only have interest in Punk vs Darby and if DBry debuts.

I'll check it out later tonight or tomorrow.

Y'all enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom