September Wrestling Thread 2021

Mick Foley has had IT with WWE

From his Facebook:

Hello, this is the hardcore legend Mick Foley. I'd like to title this video WWE, We've Got a Problem because I think you do and that problem is that WWE is no longer the place for talent to aspire to.

Part of it is because AEW is doing a great job of attracting great talent, proven talent, building other talent, creating storylines, but part of it is a problem of your own making.

I think younger talent sees the way that developmental characters are cut or left by the wayside or in the case of Karrion Kross, greatly watered down and even made a joke of when they debut on the main roster. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

If I was an aspiring talent now, big league talent with a major decision to make, I'm not sure that I would trust WWE creative to do the right thing with my career. You guys did wonders with me back in the day, that was a different time, different place.

If it was today, I'm not sure I would trust the powers to be with my career in their hands. And until that changes, WWE, you've got a problem.

“This is hardcore legend Mick Foley…” :lol:

Mick Foley doing the boomer thing of posting random thoughts of Facebook. Except the difference is that people actually care what he thinks

this whole segment is ****ing weird.

FIrst I read, "this whole segment is ****ing weird."

Then I look at Roman' face in the thumbnail...

Untitled.jpg

...And I read the video title as "Paul Heyman gives Roman Reigns a massage..."

:sick:

There’s way better examples out there than Karrion Kross who was always boring
kross wasnt always boring

in tna and lucha underground his character was pretty good

just like bob lashley and drew galloway the wwe destroyed their characters they worked hard to built up elsewhere.

wwe finally let bob be his tna bad *** a year and a half later after the worlds best *** didnt work 😂

they got drew running around with a sword he can never use 😂

and got killer kross looking like a lost member of demolition

Back
Top Bottom