Serious question: Are thick Asian chicks existant?

Yeah they exist, one of the girls I dated was somewhat thick for an Asian girl.

Chinese and Vietnamese. Go to SF...venture out along Union Square and Powell, that or go to Santana Row on a weekend night or better yet...go to your localDave and Busters on a Thursday night.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Originally Posted by jpap348

nd7xwm.jpg
j8zghl.jpg

thumbs_up.jpg
solid execution of the blazers pic
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif
but damn but london keys is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

I'm asian and I'm thick. word to soccer
I rarely see thick soccer players. Theyre always slim except the goal i saw one thick soccer player during high school and surprisingly she wasfilipino

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

i have yet to see a FINE asian girl that wasn't completely malnourished looking

Try traveling outside of your horrible hometown.
are you assuming i live in boston because of my avy? well, i actually live in one of the most diverse cities in the world, new york city, and iwent to one of the more diverse colleges, hunter. i have not seen an "attractive" and "thick" asian girl. maybe you are confused withdecent and chubby.

Originally Posted by Glory Glory Hallelujah

There's a chick named Sheena on America's Next Top Model that's Asian and while she's thin, by Asian standards, she would be beefy.
Not thick at all.

only seen like 1 or 2 thick asians in my life, saw one in MD at the skins game, and 1 around my way on richmond highway, but they were both butt ugly lol. justhad nice bodys,

all the other chicks i seen that had asian tendencies with big butts were mixed, BLASIAN FTW

I have 3 girlfriends that are filipino that are thick. One of them is mixed with black though, so I don't know if she counts.

Only having big ******* does not equal "thick"...outside of one photo...only pics posted in here have been skinny chicks with big *******.

Back
Top Bottom