Serious question: Are thick Asian chicks existant?

When I was in Japan ( okinawa) I encountered a few thick chicks.. some were mixed but some were 100 percent home grown.... The phillipines also got some thickshortys....

Originally Posted by digitalO22

c69a79ed4d19447c842578898e6b9080.jpg

eek.gif
WOW.Id breed that

I knew a hawaiian girl who could be considered thick, not technically asian but asian-looking

she got skinnier apparently. she had legs to make you cry when she's in a bikini

n2016314_30168399_372.jpg

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by digitalO22

c69a79ed4d19447c842578898e6b9080.jpg

eek.gif
WOW.Id breed that

Really bad photoshop of an asian girls face planted over a black one. Cam posted the original a long time ago in one of his car post.
And yes there is such thing, one of my best friends has always been a thick chick.

i would have to say yes because here in the DC urea, there are quite a few poppin up these days!!!

I know a lot of filipinas that look thick when they got their clothes on. Then you see them at the beach in a bikini, they just look fat.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I knew a hawaiian girl who could be considered thick, not technically asian but asian-looking

she got skinnier apparently. she had legs to make you cry when she's in a bikini

n2016314_30168399_372.jpg
Homie that girl is filipino. There are too many filipinos that live in Hawaii or that are from Hawaii that say theyre hawaiian and dont say +*!about being filipino. Have you ever seen a 100% full hawaiian girl?
laugh.gif

East Asian women tend to have a more "elegant-ness" about them and less "**** and !%@ in yo face" kind of look. Appreciate the differencesand are you guys serious with the girl in pink?? Even if that pic was real her face is beeeeat.

Yes, but they don't wear it as well as Latin/Black women IMO. They are thick in all the wrong places and none of the right ones (i.e. they still have no%%@).

Back
Top Bottom