Serious question, how are you 'okay' with this?

10 years is OD but they were selling drugs around kids though and asking the son for change
30t6p3b.gif

Pleading guilty FTL. Public defender would've got her out of it with a small fine or even just some community service with the charge getting dropped after.

Pleading guilty FTL. Public defender would've got her out of it with a small fine or even just some community service with the charge getting dropped after.

This is heart breaking for the kids they'll suffer more then mom in the long run, and that sentence was way harsh. But moms gotta get her $&*! together , she had more pot confiscated from her jacket at the courthouse when she was sentenced (she plead guilty to that charge and got two years concurrent)... still 10 years is way overboard considering petifiles serve less time .

This is heart breaking for the kids they'll suffer more then mom in the long run, and that sentence was way harsh. But moms gotta get her $&*! together , she had more pot confiscated from her jacket at the courthouse when she was sentenced (she plead guilty to that charge and got two years concurrent)... still 10 years is way overboard considering petifiles serve less time .

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I feel bad for the children as well, and from accounts, I know going into the foster system is not a good situation (assuming they don't get placed with other family members).  But let's face it, from the article, this doesn't sound like a fit mother.  She is selling drugs openly in front of her children and even involving them in the deals by having them make change.  I hope for the best for these kids, and maybe they will be better off without her.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I feel bad for the children as well, and from accounts, I know going into the foster system is not a good situation (assuming they don't get placed with other family members).  But let's face it, from the article, this doesn't sound like a fit mother.  She is selling drugs openly in front of her children and even involving them in the deals by having them make change.  I hope for the best for these kids, and maybe they will be better off without her.

This is just sad

and anyone that doesn't have a problem with this needs to do some soul searching

30t6p3b.gif

I'm really disturbed by this especially the Judges response 

This is just sad

and anyone that doesn't have a problem with this needs to do some soul searching

30t6p3b.gif

I'm really disturbed by this especially the Judges response 

Back
Top Bottom