Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

This is just a spin off post from the post "How many of you guys wish you was taller". I am 6'4" and I don't have the best luck with females, but I do have some girls tell me that that I have a cute/nice height on me. I even hear girls say that they would never ever date a guy short. Why do girls love tall men?

This is just a spin off post from the post "How many of you guys wish you was taller". I am 6'4" and I don't have the best luck with females, but I do have some girls tell me that that I have a cute/nice height on me. I even hear girls say that they would never ever date a guy short. Why do girls love tall men?

To feel protected. You really can't feel protected with a short guy unless he's a korean dictator.

To feel protected. You really can't feel protected with a short guy unless he's a korean dictator.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Women dont really know what they want anyway

just get money

yeah because if you seriously have a conversation with a woman about what they want, they are clueless.  They contradict what they want but i say until they reach over 28+ just understand that is who they are.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Women dont really know what they want anyway

just get money

yeah because if you seriously have a conversation with a woman about what they want, they are clueless.  They contradict what they want but i say until they reach over 28+ just understand that is who they are.

If you have money and you're short, fat, bald, and ugly women will "like" you even if you're the opposite of what they are attracted to.

If you have money and you're short, fat, bald, and ugly women will "like" you even if you're the opposite of what they are attracted to.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif

I mean I'm 6'0 and most girls are into taller men. Think about when you approach a female, she has to look UP at you. She start blushing and smiling, this means she feels comfortable and protected. Ma dudes, I'm nt the tallest dude but I've learned to use my height to my advantage. If you have height, you also have access to certain chicks who refuse to talk to dudes shorter then them

Back
Top Bottom