Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

I mean I'm 6'0 and most girls are into taller men. Think about when you approach a female, she has to look UP at you. She start blushing and smiling, this means she feels comfortable and protected. Ma dudes, I'm nt the tallest dude but I've learned to use my height to my advantage. If you have height, you also have access to certain chicks who refuse to talk to dudes shorter then them

most body builders are short, hell maurice jones-drew is short but built. I can't accept that argument

most body builders are short, hell maurice jones-drew is short but built. I can't accept that argument

Originally Posted by iamlegend

But do you think they'd have become body builders if they were 6'0 or higher in the first place?

But do you think they'd have become body builders if they were 6'0 or higher in the first place?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

yeah, but that's just me.      

yeah, but that's just me.      

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by FDUB

I am 6'4" and I don't have the best luck with females

You must be ugly, I'm 6'3" and it's not hard at all 

Girls say that I am attractive, but its just that I am very shy around girls and I am considered "Different", so I guess that is why I don't have the best luck with girls despite me being 6'4". It is actually frustrating...smh

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by FDUB

I am 6'4" and I don't have the best luck with females

You must be ugly, I'm 6'3" and it's not hard at all 

Girls say that I am attractive, but its just that I am very shy around girls and I am considered "Different", so I guess that is why I don't have the best luck with girls despite me being 6'4". It is actually frustrating...smh

So youre saying only short guys become bodybuilders ?

So youre saying only short guys become bodybuilders ?

Back
Top Bottom