Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

The purpose of life is to survive and replicate, it's what we're here for.  In choosing a partner, men look for replication, women seek survival.  Height gives them a false sense of security.
Thank God I'm 6'1".  Hopefully I grow to 6'3" - 4" 
pimp.gif

Well, they find you attractive. That's half the battle. The other half is you opening up.

The purpose of life is to survive and replicate, it's what we're here for.  In choosing a partner, men look for replication, women seek survival.  Height gives them a false sense of security.
Thank God I'm 6'1".  Hopefully I grow to 6'3" - 4" 
pimp.gif

Well, they find you attractive. That's half the battle. The other half is you opening up.

It's the inverse of why we like big breasts. Tall men seem more masculine/protective, as far as primal urges go. Big breasts seem more feminine/nurturing. Of course with the advent of society and all, all of that is null and void. It's not like only tall men have a 2nd Amendment right and only big breasted women get health benefits. I'm an %@# man any way
pimp.gif

It's the inverse of why we like big breasts. Tall men seem more masculine/protective, as far as primal urges go. Big breasts seem more feminine/nurturing. Of course with the advent of society and all, all of that is null and void. It's not like only tall men have a 2nd Amendment right and only big breasted women get health benefits. I'm an %@# man any way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Women dont really know what they want anyway

just get money

yeah because if you seriously have a conversation with a woman about what they want, they are clueless.  They contradict what they want but i say until they reach over 28+ just understand that is who they are.

Even then, most of them will still do the opposite of what they say when they reach 28+. 

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Women dont really know what they want anyway

just get money

yeah because if you seriously have a conversation with a woman about what they want, they are clueless.  They contradict what they want but i say until they reach over 28+ just understand that is who they are.

Even then, most of them will still do the opposite of what they say when they reach 28+. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by FDUB

I am 6'4" and I don't have the best luck with females

You must be ugly, I'm 6'3" and it's not hard at all 

I was about to say the same thing. short men workout to make up for their lack of height.

I was about to say the same thing. short men workout to make up for their lack of height.

Originally Posted by RedMan

We do?

I'm 5'8'' on a good day.. I've never worked out OR felt short OR compensated in any other way for my height. I just do me. I guess I just always landed the types of girls that never thought height was an issue. I mean, I've never felt like that was why I didn't get the one I wanted. So it probably wasn't...

My advice to some of ya'll -- grow some confidence. No one is perfect anyway, but if you think HEIGHT is what is keeping you from getting it in..
laugh.gif
. Step your demonstration up. Play to your strengths.  I've hit 6'2'' women as well as a few < 5ft girls. It can be done, whatever your preference if you play YOUR cards right and stop worrying about what the dealer got. 

Originally Posted by RedMan

We do?

I'm 5'8'' on a good day.. I've never worked out OR felt short OR compensated in any other way for my height. I just do me. I guess I just always landed the types of girls that never thought height was an issue. I mean, I've never felt like that was why I didn't get the one I wanted. So it probably wasn't...

My advice to some of ya'll -- grow some confidence. No one is perfect anyway, but if you think HEIGHT is what is keeping you from getting it in..
laugh.gif
. Step your demonstration up. Play to your strengths.  I've hit 6'2'' women as well as a few < 5ft girls. It can be done, whatever your preference if you play YOUR cards right and stop worrying about what the dealer got. 

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I do not like taller men.

Why not?
I guess it is just personal preference I like to date guys the same height as myself. 

how tall are u then? most girls i know say they wouldnt mess wit a dude shorter than 5'10, so im good

Back
Top Bottom