Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

theres a chinese proverb by the saying of short man is like little brother to women. it stuck out to me because i see this thing happen to dudes that are short.
the matters of the issue doesn't equate to a short dude that has dominant traits.

theres a chinese proverb by the saying of short man is like little brother to women. it stuck out to me because i see this thing happen to dudes that are short.
the matters of the issue doesn't equate to a short dude that has dominant traits.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

You guys saying 5'8 and thinking you're short...
laugh.gif

Got all the 5'4, 5'5 dudes sitting at their laptops silently.
crying.gif

Women and what they say NEVER go hand and hand. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

Women and what they say NEVER go hand and hand. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

I was 5'7/5'8 for the longest throughout high school.....then once I hit 18 I think I hit quite a growth spurt.....5'9 maybe.....I'm hitting 21 in a few months and people keep saying I'm getting taller...so I'm probably sitting around 5'10 or pushing 5'10/5'11...probably 5'11....

it's known that dudes stop growing once they turn 21 but their have been some cases as too where people have grew past that age....I don't think I'm finished just yet, and last summer my doctor told me I still was growing so...

but there's nothing wrong with being 5'8 or 5'9 or whatever, it's how you carry yourself, you carry yourself right and you can pull as many women as a tall dude...I'm good with where I'm at now...I was straight when I was the little short 5'8 dude in high school...but was I happy when people said I was getting taller, of course I was lol.

I was 5'7/5'8 for the longest throughout high school.....then once I hit 18 I think I hit quite a growth spurt.....5'9 maybe.....I'm hitting 21 in a few months and people keep saying I'm getting taller...so I'm probably sitting around 5'10 or pushing 5'10/5'11...probably 5'11....

it's known that dudes stop growing once they turn 21 but their have been some cases as too where people have grew past that age....I don't think I'm finished just yet, and last summer my doctor told me I still was growing so...

but there's nothing wrong with being 5'8 or 5'9 or whatever, it's how you carry yourself, you carry yourself right and you can pull as many women as a tall dude...I'm good with where I'm at now...I was straight when I was the little short 5'8 dude in high school...but was I happy when people said I was getting taller, of course I was lol.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

i'm 5'7 and i hate my height i wish i was atleast 6'0
ohwell.gif
my girl said when she met me she wasn't sure just cuz of my height, till this day i say my height bothers her cuz she's into tall guys

ohwell.gif
my girl said when she met me she wasn't sure just cuz of my height, till this day i say my height bothers her cuz she's into tall guys

one of my friends' gf is taller than him

and i know another small dude with a taller girl

I think it's the girl feeling insecure about what people would think if they went out with a shorter dude

ye shrug

one of my friends' gf is taller than him

and i know another small dude with a taller girl

I think it's the girl feeling insecure about what people would think if they went out with a shorter dude

ye shrug

Originally Posted by backpacker23

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
she's really that serious about height?

Back
Top Bottom