Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

sagat-laughing2.gif

Real talk though, for you short dudes, when you hold a woman, HOLD 'EM. Emit that presence and you should be good.

IMO Height is a plus, but it isn't a make or break thing. Eventually, what you really are about (i.e. confidence, looks, personality, smell lol, everything) will determine your success rate. Also, as dude stated above, when you hug them, really hug them. And walk tall, head up, shoulders straight. It exudes confidence.

I'm 6'0 by the way.

IMO Height is a plus, but it isn't a make or break thing. Eventually, what you really are about (i.e. confidence, looks, personality, smell lol, everything) will determine your success rate. Also, as dude stated above, when you hug them, really hug them. And walk tall, head up, shoulders straight. It exudes confidence.

I'm 6'0 by the way.

You guys saying 5'8 and thinking you're short...
laugh.gif

Got all the 5'4, 5'5 dudes sitting at their laptops silently.

You guys saying 5'8 and thinking you're short...
laugh.gif

Got all the 5'4, 5'5 dudes sitting at their laptops silently.

I wish I was taller, I'll admit.

...But in my mind - If I were going to be 5'9, I'd love to be the exact 5'9, that I am. 165lbs, athletically built. The height is one thing, but I'll be damned if I don't stand out when I walk into the spot.

I wish I was taller, I'll admit.

...But in my mind - If I were going to be 5'9, I'd love to be the exact 5'9, that I am. 165lbs, athletically built. The height is one thing, but I'll be damned if I don't stand out when I walk into the spot.

From my experience ( 6'9" 260 pounds), women have said they feel safe. On more than one occasion we're "the essence of a real man".
Also heard many times the feeling of complete dominance in the bedroom "a big strong man taking me".

Many women along with my ex-wife have told me they won't respect a man under 6' foot
laugh.gif
She used to make fun of Eric from Entourage asking "How can you take someone that short seriously? I want to feel protected"

From my experience ( 6'9" 260 pounds), women have said they feel safe. On more than one occasion we're "the essence of a real man".
Also heard many times the feeling of complete dominance in the bedroom "a big strong man taking me".

Many women along with my ex-wife have told me they won't respect a man under 6' foot
laugh.gif
She used to make fun of Eric from Entourage asking "How can you take someone that short seriously? I want to feel protected"

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

They want to be bent over.

I'll bet good money doggystyle is their favorite position.

laugh.gif

That would make sense for mid-height or tall girls...But what about short girls? Short girls often date tall guys but you can't doggystyle a short chick if you're tall unless she's on a bed/chair/couch/etc..

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

They want to be bent over.

I'll bet good money doggystyle is their favorite position.

laugh.gif

That would make sense for mid-height or tall girls...But what about short girls? Short girls often date tall guys but you can't doggystyle a short chick if you're tall unless she's on a bed/chair/couch/etc..

Back
Top Bottom