Serious question: Why do men cheat?

Look at our society full of different baby mommas running around with little shorties and the divorce rate is higher than ever, it's just not the same aslike before like the baby boomers. Marriage isn't even considered a word considering so many men have mistresses or are up to no good (ie: high executiveswho have 2 much money 2 spend and want younger chicks). Our society is f*ked up, who wants to live in a household with a divorced father or mother and there isall this family fued. Do I sound crazy haha?

I compare it to baseball. They take roids for their stats, I cheat and get as much tail as I can for my stats and bragging rights lol

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

I think I have morals or snapped out of it but my lady is a good wife compared to a lot of women.....what girl do you know who cooks, cleans, family oriented, athletic, does not like clubs, stays home and chills and rocks jordans :smile: I know there are a lot of good looking girls out there but I know other chicks out there even if they are jessica alba can't compete with my future wifey..........let me take that back maybe I'll reconsider but honestly money and looks only go so far, quit being so shallow as I know our egos are way out of this norm.
so you're basically saying she's the full package yet you still want to see what else is out there?

i swear, we can never please you.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I compare it to baseball. They take roids for their stats, I cheat and get as much tail as I can for my stats and bragging rights lol

So you can brag and have people pat you on the back and have people bad mouthing you behind your back? You want a cookie or something bc as you get older,it's going to be that much harder to find someone you will be compatable with but I know you don't care. I hope you get some STD's and this willchange your life and the way these young kids think or assume they know such as bragging about how much puntang they have gotten but it gets old bc some otherdude is tappin that old tang so you shouldn't be bragging.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

I think I have morals or snapped out of it but my lady is a good wife compared to a lot of women.....what girl do you know who cooks, cleans, family oriented, athletic, does not like clubs, stays home and chills and rocks jordans :smile: I know there are a lot of good looking girls out there but I know other chicks out there even if they are jessica alba can't compete with my future wifey..........let me take that back maybe I'll reconsider but honestly money and looks only go so far, quit being so shallow as I know our egos are way out of this norm.
so you're basically saying she's the full package yet you still want to see what else is out there?

tired.gif

I did not say I'm playing the field, I said just bc you're on a diet doesn't mean you can look at the menu. I know for a fact if a woman was toapproach any guy out here on NT they would instantly want to hit that even if they were single, married or in a relationship bc men can never say no. If I wasin this situation I couldn't answer this but back in my early 20's for sure id be on it but as of now I'll be hesistant and would probablyrantionalize. I may sound fruity to you all but I put myself in my ladies shoes, if she did that 2 me, id flip a script and kick her out! Someone cheats whilein a realtionship is bc their sex life stinks is my conclusion do you all agree?

every time i have cheated immediately after I bust I regret doing it... the temptation is always there but i just think about how itsonly a nut and its not worth it

tired.gif

I did not say I'm playing the field, I said just bc you're on a diet doesn't mean you can look at the menu. I know for a fact if a woman was to approach any guy out here on NT they would instantly want to hit that even if they were single, married or in a relationship bc men can never say no. If I was in this situation I couldn't answer this but back in my early 20's for sure id be on it but as of now I'll be hesistant and would probably rantionalize. I may sound fruity to you all but I put myself in my ladies shoes, if she did that 2 me, id flip a script and kick her out! Someone cheats while in a realtionship is bc their sex life stinks is my conclusion do you all agree?
i think thats a reason but i dont think thats the only/main reason
every time i have cheated immediately after I bust I regret doing it.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

i have yet to be faithful to a gf
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

tired.gif

I did not say I'm playing the field, I said just bc you're on a diet doesn't mean you can look at the menu. I know for a fact if a woman was to approach any guy out here on NT they would instantly want to hit that even if they were single, married or in a relationship bc men can never say no. If I was in this situation I couldn't answer this but back in my early 20's for sure id be on it but as of now I'll be hesistant and would probably rantionalize. I may sound fruity to you all but I put myself in my ladies shoes, if she did that 2 me, id flip a script and kick her out! Someone cheats while in a realtionship is bc their sex life stinks is my conclusion do you all agree?
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

I respect you for being honest but maybe you scared to commit and don't want to be tied down or too young right now to settle or haven't found someoneyou think is a good wifey?

I'm in a serious relationship and I'm happy where I'm at but there's always temptation with women as well know there is always someone hotter but doesn't necessarily mean they are best suited for you. I'm not going to lie, I always check out other women 24/7 and I work in corporate america, does anyone see anything wrong with this? There's a saying just bc you are on a diet doesn't mean you can look at the menu. I'm in my late 20's and my lady/wifey thinks I'm up to no good and I've changed a lot but I still check girls out 24/7 like a radar detector. Why do women always feel threatened by other women?
It's not always that women are afraid of other women, I'm pretty secure of myself but, that doesn't mean that I don't haveinsecurities. Word to Kanye - I1"0'll be the first to admit it." If you've done wrong in the past, it only takes once to get hurt that scaris there for life. The situation might get better but that doesn't mean that she'll forget. So the question is .... what have you done to make her feelthat way? I trust my man almost 100% untill they give me a reason to not trust them. You also don't have to put your shutter shades on because I belookin' all the damn time too
eek.gif
hahaha but that doesn't meanI'll cheat.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

There is always someone better and know you gonna give them the D.
This is a fact.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Sex is natural. Monogamy is (hu)man-made. Nature usually wins.

Monogamy is found in other species other than humans, generally birds.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

tired.gif

embarassed.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

I respect you for being honest but maybe you scared to commit and don't want to be tied down or too young right now to settle or haven't found someone you think is a good wifey?
naw thats not really the case i like bein in a rela. actually i prefer that over bein single honestly and its not that i dont think i have a goodwifey because they usually are(especially now) but idk its jus like if the opportunity presents itself who am i to say no
tired.gif
. as ive gotten a lil older i think ive handled the urge to explore a lil betterthan i have in the past but i dont know if ill ever be to be 100% faithful
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Well then go date a bird.
Isn't guys who dates 'birds', anyways I'm just saying monogamy is not a man made social notion.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Birds...heck naw. If anything, they're the problem as they encourage and facilitate the cheating behavior of men...

**lolz...i know what you meant...but I just couldn't resist the play on words...lolz**

Back
Top Bottom