Serious Thread: When did NT become Stormfront?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

SuperAntigen wrote:

**Now patiently waits for this thread to turn into an analysis of race and racism as it specifically relates to black people**
Originally Posted by THE FAME

Black people on NT are equally racist.

Leave it to you to say that first.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My bad I forget, black people can't be racist....carry on.

Yo, no one is saying that black people can't be racist. In fact, no one has even typed that...
eyes.gif

It's the fact that YOU of all posters, not surprisingly enough, was compelled to point this out when that wasn't even the issue at hand.

For someone who always claims to detest the entire human species, irrespective of racial affiliations, you certainly go out of you way--or rather--make it a habit of focusing solely on the evils and shortcomings of black people, FACT.

It's whatever though--as quite frankly, I'd be surprised if you HADN'T said something of that nature.

Actually, if I'm thinking what he's thinking, someone has actually typed that. In fact, it was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread, and I had a nice chuckle to myself.

I was speaking in terms of this thread. NO ONE has stated--remotely-- that "black people on NT are NOT racist"...if I'm mistaking, provide me a quote from this thread.

Point is, black people CAN be racist, just as people from all other racial groups can. But would Anton ever initially point that out...nooooooooooooo...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Some misanthrope he is...
laugh.gif

NT has always had its share of racists. theres been a rise in sideways @#$ posts against black people recently, but there used to be ALOT of black dudes who hated on asians. yea NT might be majority asian, but general+S&T+ music forums are majority black.

speaking on black people, what happened to all the cute black girls on NT? Ever since Sole 4 Real or whoever got exposed as a dude I havent seen any here
frown.gif
and before kneesh pops up in here with "ya'll just hate dark skin girls", ugly is ugly regardless of color

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

NT hates Mexicans..
ohwell.gif

Hating Mexicans and hating people that are coming into the country illegally aren't the same, don't try and mesh them together as one.  Wanting to uphold the law and get rid of illegal immigration isn't racist, as I stated it is a LAW.  I think the problem is to many people are trying to group racists and people that agree with the laws of the country being upheld as one. 

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I love every single one of you.

Spoiler [+]
I'm gonna have fun watching this thread go downhill, though

It's easy to do....waits for ABeautifulhaze to come in. I make a comment that isn't racist at all, but by refusing to view any one group of people as superior to another. NTer calls me uncle tom and racist. Thread goes to 40 pages. It works everytime.
pimp.gif

Whoa now Stormfront is openly racist and just deny it's racist. NT has always been filled and the home of closet racists.

Spoiler [+]
Same.  A's game is on.  Have fun everyone
ohwell.gif

NT hates on everything equality....so i don't have a problem with da way things are going.

QFT...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

**goes back to typing Dopamine research paper**

Spoiler [+]
NTer calls me uncle tom and racist.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh.. YOU TOO?!!?! SWEET! Wanna be friends? <3[/color]
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Spoiler [+]
NTer calls me uncle tom and racist.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh.. YOU TOO?!!?! SWEET! Wanna be friends? <3[/color]
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

It depends, are you black?....I forget.
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

It's easy to do....waits for ABeautifulhaze to come in. I make a comment that isn't racist at all, but by refusing to view any one group of people as superior to another. NTer calls me uncle tom and racist. Thread goes to 40 pages. It works everytime.
pimp.gif
You got issues fam.

Try working them out offline.

SuperAntigen wrote:

**Now patiently waits for this thread to turn into an analysis of race and racism as it specifically relates to black people**

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yo, no one is saying that black people can't be racist. In fact, no one has even typed that...
eyes.gif

It's the fact that YOU of all posters, not surprisingly enough, felt compelled to point out this out while conveniently disregarding the fact that: Mexicans can also be racist, Whites can also definitely be racist, Asians can also be equally racist, and so on, and so forth...

For someone who always claims to detest the entire human species, irrespective of racial affiliations, you certainly go out of you way--or rather--make it a habit of focusing solely on the evils and shortcomings of black people, FACT. Anybody who pays close attention would've noticed this about you.

It's whatever though--as quite frankly, I'd be surprised if you HADN'T said something of that nature.

I agree. 

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif
You got issues fam.

Try working them out offline.
I took your advice....been praying to Ancient Egyptian deities all week. I like to believe it works.
pimp.gif

the faster we can admit we are all guilty of being a little bit racist sometimes.. the faster we'll all get along.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by zube42

I've noticed most the racism against white people on NT but maybe it's just me.
Absolutely true.
Am I the only one who knows the races of only a handful of NTers?

I got on to NT a lil before i began reading....

um NT has enlightened me on many many many subjects and i thank yall for that...

but i had no clue how hated Jewish people were until the past recent years...never knew mexicans got hated on...

NT really does hate black girls, but then again, a lot of ugly black women are posted so they're not well represented.

NT likes girls that look liike 12 year old boys...figures...

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

SuperAntigen wrote:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

eyes.gif

It's the fact that YOU of all posters, not surprisingly enough, felt compelled to point out this out while conveniently disregarding the fact that: Mexicans can also be racist, Whites can also definitely be racist, Asians can also be equally racist, and so on, and so forth...

For someone who always claims to detest the entire human species, irrespective of racial affiliations, you certainly go out of you way--or rather--make it a habit of focusing solely on the evils and shortcomings of black people, FACT. Anybody who pays close attention would've noticed this about you.

I agree. 
White and Asian NTers don't make threads like "Is there a group of people more emulated than the Young black male". Get get outta here with that bull.

If a white NTer made a thread like....Would we be in the dark ages without white people?....best believe I'd be going in as well.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

NT is filled with racism, people who dont respect other religions, and people who will call you out on anything, even if its family.

people just have no respect. and its sad because they are the same people who will turn around and call YOU ignorant in a thread when they exercise ignorance all around the board.

but its not just NT, its the entire internet. people hide their faces and say what they want. we can't stop it.

i think NT should have a more strict registration policy, but honestly when i think about it, how much more strict can it get? it already takes a month to get accepted, and dudes who get banned just register under a new username. so they just continue on with the same stupidity month after month. NT cant weed out all of the bad members on registration, its not like we can interview each person who registers.

i personally think NT should be more respectful. sure its funny to roast each other, but theres a line that shouldn't be crossed. you can share opinions without being disrespectful.
laugh.gif
be careful, because there's a difference between disrespecting religion and pointing out harmful, divisive, hypocritical etc. thought processes within the greater religious community.

If anything us "religious bashers" are perpetuating religious freedom.
laugh.gif
cmon son
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 , we both know and see those members who come in and say some slick ignorant *$$# in religious thread... 
no supported arguments, no facts pointed out, no real opinion. just a "but religion is stupid" type of response. 

i've seen you throw out opinions and back them up, but just like you said, theres a difference between disrespecting and having a respectful opinion on something. and a lot of dudes cross that line

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I feel like NT hates everything, but it's only really noticeable when it's whatever race you personally belong to.

NT is filled with racism, people who dont respect other religions, and people who will call you out on anything, even if its family.

people just have no respect. and its sad because they are the same people who will turn around and call YOU ignorant in a thread when they exercise ignorance all around the board.

but its not just NT, its the entire internet. people hide their faces and say what they want. we can't stop it.

i think NT should have a more strict registration policy, but honestly when i think about it, how much more strict can it get? it already takes a month to get accepted, and dudes who get banned just register under a new username. so they just continue on with the same stupidity month after month. NT cant weed out all of the bad members on registration, its not like we can interview each person who registers.

i personally think NT should be more respectful. sure its funny to roast each other, but theres a line that shouldn't be crossed. you can share opinions without being disrespectful.
laugh.gif
be careful, because there's a difference between disrespecting religion and pointing out harmful, divisive, hypocritical etc. thought processes within the greater religious community.

If anything us "religious bashers" are perpetuating religious freedom.
laugh.gif
cmon son
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 , we both know and see those members who come in and say some slick ignorant *$$# in religious thread... 
no supported arguments, no facts pointed out, no real opinion. just a "but religion is stupid" type of response. 

i've seen you throw out opinions and back them up, but just like you said, theres a difference between disrespecting and having a respectful opinion on something. and a lot of dudes cross that line
Saying don't kill people for drawing Muhammed is ignorant? Ridiculing Catholic Priests for trying to cover up pedophilia is ignorant? Word son? Religious NTers just don't wanna hear any of it.

My agenda isn't mainly concerned with what you believe...it is concerned with atrocities, and injustices committed in the name of "organized religion". I really don't care what anyone believes, I'm agnostic. With that being said, I have the right to ridicule anyone's religion without consequence.

I will however never discriminate against anyone, harm anyone or kill anyone based on their religion. Hope that clear's things up.  I won't deny anyone a job because they're Muslim.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NT hates on everything equality....so i don't have a problem with da way things are going.
yeah, and we all know what YOU hate 
laugh.gif

s'all good though, its just phones, !$@* isn't really serious. just late night debate 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom