Serious Topic, Mo' Money, Mo Problems

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems? Hmmmm, well it depends on the type of person you are. Whether I'm rich or poor, the word NO is an intricate part of my vocabulary. You just can't go helping EVERYBODY, instead of being grateful with what you give, they want more and more. I see it like this, the money is going to be a problem if YOU let it be a problem. The stuntin, ballin, flashy type's who attract attention to themselves are always gonna have a problem, but if you stay low-key about it, everything should be cool.

Remember, cops didn't know about Frank Lucas until he showed up at the boxing match wearing the chinchilla coat with matching hat..........

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems? Hmmmm, well it depends on the type of person you are. Whether I'm rich or poor, the word NO is an intricate part of my vocabulary. You just can't go helping EVERYBODY, instead of being grateful with what you give, they want more and more. I see it like this, the money is going to be a problem if YOU let it be a problem. The stuntin, ballin, flashy type's who attract attention to themselves are always gonna have a problem, but if you stay low-key about it, everything should be cool.

Remember, cops didn't know about Frank Lucas until he showed up at the boxing match wearing the chinchilla coat with matching hat..........

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
rudy wrote:
mo money mo problems so true like jay z said i had more fun being piss poor

indifferent.gif

Then why doesnt he just give all his !%$* up?

I hate when people who are rich and famous act like its soooo hard for them. I would trade shoes with most of them in a heart beat, guarantee none would want to trade with me lol.

Yes mo money mo problems but the problems are largely equaled out by all the perks of having large amounts of money.

Shut up broke-y
laugh.gif
. He never said "No money, all happiness". It only stands to reason that to acquire wealth is to acquire the attention of others as well as the inherent responsibility of maintaining wealth. If it wasn't hard to maintain wealth, it wouldn't be hard to get rich in the first place. The quote only makes perfect sense. The more money you have, the more you probably mean to other random people (like celebrity gossip followers and the likes)..With random people, come random problems.

WHAT! People beg if you dont have money. I am fortunate to have a good paying job with a family that has nothing, if taking care of people who helped get you to where you are is a problem for MILLIONAIRES, then whats the point.

If a problem to you is telling broke people who know you only by face NO for money then you got life %*@%*! up.

PS... It's hard to get rich, not hard to maintain wealth if you have any clue how to handle money. Your logic is %*@%*!. I guess your the brokey huh.
Relax man
laugh.gif
.. what crawled up your panties this afternoon? You looking to argue? Cuz it seems you picked the parts were I said RANDOM people and replaced it with "people who helped get you to where you are". Why would you do that? Why would you take what I've said, make it say something else, and then argue with that? Go away... or listen closely this time..

I didn't say WHAT the problems were, you did.

I just said with more money, comes more responsibility, comes more "problems". I'm not rich. I don't have rich people "problems". Maybe helping people IS a rich person "problem". Hell if I know, but...I'll tell you if I get rich. TILL THEN, it would be wise for us non-rich people to stop assuming it makes since to tell rich people what "problems" they're allowed to  have. Do you wanna help EVERY body? I admire that. But if so, be prepared to never be rich. It's a fair trade off. Like I said, I'm not making any claims or passing judgement on the rich OR the poor. I'm just stating unbiased observations. More money will always beget more problems, whether that means "A larger variety of types of problems", "more costly problems", or "different types of problems altogether":. Either way you lace it, it's all fact.

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
rudy wrote:

indifferent.gif

I hate when people who are rich and famous act like its soooo hard for them. I would trade shoes with most of them in a heart beat, guarantee none would want to trade with me lol.

Yes mo money mo problems but the problems are largely equaled out by all the perks of having large amounts of money.

Shut up broke-y
laugh.gif
. He never said "No money, all happiness". It only stands to reason that to acquire wealth is to acquire the attention of others as well as the inherent responsibility of maintaining wealth. If it wasn't hard to maintain wealth, it wouldn't be hard to get rich in the first place. The quote only makes perfect sense. The more money you have, the more you probably mean to other random people (like celebrity gossip followers and the likes)..With random people, come random problems.

WHAT! People beg if you dont have money. I am fortunate to have a good paying job with a family that has nothing, if taking care of people who helped get you to where you are is a problem for MILLIONAIRES, then whats the point.

If a problem to you is telling broke people who know you only by face NO for money then you got life %*@%*! up.

PS... It's hard to get rich, not hard to maintain wealth if you have any clue how to handle money. Your logic is %*@%*!. I guess your the brokey huh.
Relax man
laugh.gif
.. what crawled up your panties this afternoon? You looking to argue? Cuz it seems you picked the parts were I said RANDOM people and replaced it with "people who helped get you to where you are". Why would you do that? Why would you take what I've said, make it say something else, and then argue with that? Go away... or listen closely this time..

I didn't say WHAT the problems were, you did.

I just said with more money, comes more responsibility, comes more "problems". I'm not rich. I don't have rich people "problems". Maybe helping people IS a rich person "problem". Hell if I know, but...I'll tell you if I get rich. TILL THEN, it would be wise for us non-rich people to stop assuming it makes since to tell rich people what "problems" they're allowed to  have. Do you wanna help EVERY body? I admire that. But if so, be prepared to never be rich. It's a fair trade off. Like I said, I'm not making any claims or passing judgement on the rich OR the poor. I'm just stating unbiased observations. More money will always beget more problems, whether that means "A larger variety of types of problems", "more costly problems", or "different types of problems altogether":. Either way you lace it, it's all fact.

I don't agree with this low key thing because at the end of the day if you work your butt off you deserve to buy what ever you want think about

Why should i not buy a nice car i been dieing to have or nice clothes or a big house that i really want

Just because others can't afford it. I believe you chose who you want to be in life and what you do

If i decide to work my butt off not just physically but mentally to get rich i should be able to spend as i please simple

If other dudes chose not to do that and work a crap 9-5 job and live pay check to check that's cool but they chose to do that

So why  hate and ask me for money when they could have went the same routine i did but they didn't and because of that i have to give them my money I worked hard for don't make sense

I don't agree with this low key thing because at the end of the day if you work your butt off you deserve to buy what ever you want think about

Why should i not buy a nice car i been dieing to have or nice clothes or a big house that i really want

Just because others can't afford it. I believe you chose who you want to be in life and what you do

If i decide to work my butt off not just physically but mentally to get rich i should be able to spend as i please simple

If other dudes chose not to do that and work a crap 9-5 job and live pay check to check that's cool but they chose to do that

So why  hate and ask me for money when they could have went the same routine i did but they didn't and because of that i have to give them my money I worked hard for don't make sense

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

If other dudes chose not to do that and work a crap 9-5 job and live pay check to check thats kool but they chose to do that

Why they hating on me for when they could have when the routine i did but they didn't and because of that i have to give them my money I worker for don't make sense

laugh.gif
I don't even know where to start... just be careful. A lot of people don't see the world in such a black and white capitalist way. I mean...I DO
grin.gif
... but some people don't have that perspective. Those people will rob and kill you for your hard earned materialism. I know some of those people. They really exist ya'll.. for real. Don't get to thinking for one moment that this world is set up to prevent that from happening. This country might be trying, but so far all they can do is catch the criminal after he's done the deed to you... be careful my delusional NT fam... I mean that..

If other dudes chose not to do that and work a crap 9-5 job and live pay check to check thats kool but they chose to do that

Why they hating on me for when they could have when the routine i did but they didn't and because of that i have to give them my money I worker for don't make sense

laugh.gif
I don't even know where to start... just be careful. A lot of people don't see the world in such a black and white capitalist way. I mean...I DO
grin.gif
... but some people don't have that perspective. Those people will rob and kill you for your hard earned materialism. I know some of those people. They really exist ya'll.. for real. Don't get to thinking for one moment that this world is set up to prevent that from happening. This country might be trying, but so far all they can do is catch the criminal after he's done the deed to you... be careful my delusional NT fam... I mean that..

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

laugh.gif
grin.gif

If a rich person is smart enough to get rich am sure he is smart enough to not allow some dumb goons to rob or kill him smh
laugh.gif
you don't see rich people getting killed everyday on the news you see poor people trying to stunt on poor people thats gets killed or robbed

You see the guy that works at UPS saving all his money for a pair Louis vuttion sneakers getting killed or robbed ,you see the Staples manager driving in a 2010 mercedes benz getting killed or robbed

Most rich people live in gated or wealthy communities while the poor people  live in crap communities killing each other over stuff none of them can really afford

laugh.gif
grin.gif

If a rich person is smart enough to get rich am sure he is smart enough to not allow some dumb goons to rob or kill him smh
laugh.gif
you don't see rich people getting killed everyday on the news you see poor people trying to stunt on poor people thats gets killed or robbed

You see the guy that works at UPS saving all his money for a pair Louis vuttion sneakers getting killed or robbed ,you see the Staples manager driving in a 2010 mercedes benz getting killed or robbed

Most rich people live in gated or wealthy communities while the poor people  live in crap communities killing each other over stuff none of them can really afford

laugh.gif
grin.gif
true, cats would kill for a 50 bucks but sometimes you just have to say No it might be hard to say and do but down the road it will save the headache

laugh.gif
grin.gif
true, cats would kill for a 50 bucks but sometimes you just have to say No it might be hard to say and do but down the road it will save the headache

rudy wrote:

indifferent.gif

THIS

rudy wrote:

indifferent.gif

THIS

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Goons can rob/can anyone the more intelligent the easier it is to con them. Also living in a gated community doesn't mean much folks in my neighborhood got robbed and our community is gated.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Goons can rob/can anyone the more intelligent the easier it is to con them. Also living in a gated community doesn't mean much folks in my neighborhood got robbed and our community is gated.

Back
Top Bottom