serious topic...what kind of a relationship am i in?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Cacashi ain't no one reading all that.

Better post some cliffs.

man aint nobody even gonna read that bums cliffs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nawth21

And this is why they say office relationships (of any kind) are not a good idea. Sorry, you need to get a new job, hire a hitman or murder suicide.
You would joke like that.
tired.gif

It used to be standard NT response to relationship problems, so no need to take it seriously.

no pics and you are just kissing her.... You should be ashamed of yourself first off having a woman and kids..

Second off if you were single and this was some bop from a club MAYBE i'd understand but you getting salty and soft over a kiss, let me ask you this youknow how many other dudes are kissing her too and smashing unlike you?

At the rate you are going to might like lady gagas

Originally Posted by hyphy101

so i got this girl at my work.. i pretty much work with her everyday mon to fri.. she gots kids.. i got kids.. she broke up with her man.. im still with my lady.. but its been a year since we been messing around or whatever you guys want to call it.. basically we started from kissing in the cheeks to now for the past 3 or 4 months.. to kissing in the lips.. I think i have feelings for her.. but i dont understand her though.. ive tried to broke it off about 1 month ago and she didnt like the idea but it seem like she didnt care on whatever i thought... we would stil be kissin when nobody is in our back office even after we fight and argue about our situation.. basically i would get all butt hurt when she be talking to other guys..i mean i know im suppose to careless because we aint even together.. but damn.. its annoying when she be talking about her other "friends" which she says that she just very friendly to guys but she dont kiss them like she kisses me.. she never did say that she liked me or she has feelings for me.. but why the hell would we be kissin like we together and also we've gon to 2 dates and it turned out cool..SO NIKETALK.. what should i do with this chick? i want to end it completely so i can stop feeling all butt hurt whenever she tells me or talks to me about her guy friends.. i guess you guys can say i got feelings but i want to lose the feelings and just let it be.. btw.. the chick i would say is 8/10 and maybe a 9 on her gud days lol.. any opinions will help.. thanks guys.. and pls.. no flames..lol..
grow up.

stop crying to NT about this.

you have a girl and children.. +#%+ is wrong with you getting all emotional over a kiss?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

take care of your kids and dead your girl before you even think of seeing other people.

pathetic.

bruhhhh how u gonna catch feelings over kisses in the back office though?? u aint even hit the cooch and u already fallin in love. im sorry to say but thatssome sucka %@%@

son you're whalin. kids at home... kissin' at work... cryin on niketalk... 'she kissed me mannnn... i love her... SMH

wait a minute.....so your saying you two made out at least more than 3 times already, and your telling me you didnt try the ol unsnap bra right hand down thepanties routine? what are you gay?

Originally Posted by kEnn E

wait a minute.....so your saying you two made out at least more than 3 times already, and your telling me you didnt try the ol unsnap bra right hand down the panties routine? what are you gay?

he takin his time. lol

Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

son you're whalin. kids at home... kissin' at work... cryin on niketalk... 'she kissed me mannnn... i love her... SMH

This is dudes first post but it sounds like his 10,000th
laugh.gif

Anyway, you really shouldnt be messing around with someone else when you have A Wife(mybad) GIRL and KIDS at home
indifferent.gif

Karma will find its way

Back
Top Bottom